No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
    ESPN was all on Lakers nuts after they beat the thunder asking if they're title contenders again. Clippers beat them 3 out of 4 this year. With no overtime needed. And a healthy ass James Harden on the floor. Biased ass reporting.

Problem?

Comment

no you won't..deep down you're a clipper fan.

besides whoopi, clipper darrel, billy crystal and malcolm in the middle, those dont exist

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Problem?

god damnn........

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          besides whoopi, clipper darrel, billy crystal and malcolm in the middle, those dont exist
          Once the Clippers are in the Finals...Heat on the other side....You'll be out in the street with your Clipper gear . Come on. Admit it. Just like you did in 06 against the suns.

Comment

Once the Clippers are in the Finals...Heat on the other side....You'll be out in the street with your Clipper gear . Come on. Admit it. Just like you did in 06 against the suns.

Clippers vs Heat would probably be the only Finals where i would root for Miami

in 06, i was hoping for a Suns sweep in that 2nd round

Comment

Clippers vs Heat would probably be the only Finals where i would root for Miami

in 06, i was hoping for a Suns sweep in that 2nd round
              so much hate for your roommates.

I mean

If Lakers get to the finals I'd probably root for them against the Heat.

Nah Probably wouldnt.

But the heat hate is worse so I probably would.

Clippers would beat the heat though. Just so you know.

Laker fans...
              Last edited by JRM; 04-24-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Id def be rooting for the Clippers.

Anyone but the Celtics and the Heat.

Oh and LOL @ Rics sig.

Comment

so much hate for your roommates.

I mean

If Lakers get to the finals I'd probably root for them against the Heat.

Nah Probably wouldnt.

But the heat hate is worse so I probably would.

Clippers would beat the heat though. Just so you know.

Laker fans...

there are those in this city of root for both teams...i'm not one of them

there are those that have always felt bad for them and want to see the Floppers finally win...i'm not one of them

I dont even want the Floppers in LA...there's already a team here...they should move back to San Diego or go to Orange County

there should only be one team in LA that wins titles...and that's the purple and gold

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Id def be rooting for the Clippers.

Anyone but the Celtics and the Heat.

Oh and LOL @ Rics sig.
                    real laker fan here.

Comment

there are those in this city of root for both teams...i'm not one of them

there are those that have always felt bad for them and want to see the Floppers finally win...i'm not one of them

I dont even want the Floppers in LA...there's already a team here...they should move back to San Diego or go to Orange County

there should only be one team in LA that wins titles...and that's the purple and gold
                      The money is in LA. They will always stay here. I don't see a problem with it. Chris Paul wouldn't sign an extension if it they were in San Diego.

Why can other cities have two teams (NFL NY). But LA can't have two NBA teams?

Comment

Working...
                      X