No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    OkC beats Miami or chicago in the finals.
    OKC is a amazing team to watch.

Are they mature enough to take the whole thing?

I don't know.

But Durant has turned into a absolute monster.

"Hey. I can hit three's. And now I'm strong enough to throw one down going through the lane."

As far as offensive weapons go, Durant would be at the top of my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      sounds like you been watching to much espn.....
      never watched espn.. i look at the standings and OKC were better than the sperms..

numbers don't lie, OKC were number 1 in the west.. Sperms 2nd.. it was black and white on all sports pages.. does it require watching ESPN?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        never watched espn.. i look at the standings and OKC were better than the sperms..

numbers don't lie, OKC were number 1 in the west.. Sperms 2nd.. it was black and white on all sports pages.. does it require watching ESPN?
        with all the injuries and the games the spurs gave away by resting players their only 2 games behind the thunder in the standings

oh yeah and the spurs own the the thunder you should know that i thought you were an nba fan

Comment

with all the injuries and the games the spurs gave away by resting players their only 2 games behind the thunder in the standings

oh yeah and the spurs own the the thunder you should know that i thought you were an nba fan
          sperms are solid.. clinging to the 2nd seed without manu most of the time were impressive..

but as you have said, they are two games behind okc. until they overcame it, they are still second best.. head to head match ups doesnt determine your conference standings.. theres a lot of team that might have your number, but chances are, you can have a much better standing than them..
          bobcats always beat lakers, lets crown them better than the lakers..

numbers don't lie.. if a team have more wins than you playing the same amount of games, it means they are performing better at that moment. no tricks there.. no ifs and buts..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            sperms are solid.. clinging to the 2nd seed without manu most of the time were impressive..

but as you have said, they are two games behind okc. until they overcame it, they are still second best.. head to head match ups doesnt determine your conference standings.. theres a lot of team that might have your number, but chances are, you can have a much better standing than them..
            bobcats always beat lakers, lets crown them better than the lakers..

numbers don't lie.. if a team have more wins than you playing the same amount of games, it means they are performing better at that moment. no tricks there.. no ifs and buts..
            lmao sure bro whatever you say

Comment

lmao sure bro whatever you say
              sperms is just a regular season team now.

tim duncan is shot and as tim goes the spurs go.

parker is alright. manu is nothing special. overrated certainly and injury prone definitely.

when was the last time the spurs had a decent playoff run?

been a long time.

Comment

• lakers suck.

days like this is why i'm glad i don't follow the nba.

Comment

• Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
                  lakers suck.

days like this is why i'm glad i don't follow the nba.
                  Double digit lead......AGAIN.........AND WE LOSE...............

Comment

• *sigh*

effin Lakers and that wack ass bench

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      *sigh*

effin Lakers and that wack ass bench
                      we need some new rotations.

these guys are not total lames. they are nba level.

they just need to be put out in the right combo.

Comment

Working...
                      X