No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    I guess the Bucks realized they were competitive when Bogut was out so they shipped him.

I hope the Knicks front office is paying attention.
    My Bucks just robbed Golden State blind. Bogut is out, Jackson is past it and a quitter. Bucks get Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, and Kwame Brown's expiring contract? What the hell is Golden State thinking? They don't even have a first rounder this year and they're tanking the season?

Jennings, Ellis, Illyasova, Gooden, Udoh.

That is an intriguing starting 5. Knicks better watch out. Milwaukee wants that 8 seed bad.

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      My Bucks just robbed Golden State blind. Bogut is out, Jackson is past it and a quitter. Bucks get Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, and Kwame Brown's expiring contract? What the hell is Golden State thinking? They don't even have a first rounder this year and they're tanking the season?

That is an intriguing starting 5. Knicks better watch out. Milwaukee wants that 8 seed bad.

don't get too happy.

you know jerry west is involved with the warriors now right?

do you know how many times teams think they get over on jerry west...... and it goes back to bite them?

charlotte thought a starting 7 footer for a high school kid was a great deal as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
        don't get too happy.

you know jerry west is involved with the warriors now right?

do you know how many times teams think they get over on jerry west...... and it goes back to bite them?

charlotte thought a starting 7 footer for a high school kid was a great deal as well.
        Bogut is out for the season and really hasn't been able to stay healthy for a few years now. Jackson pissed of Skiles and was rotting away on the bench. If Bogut can stay healthy, sure it could be a good trade because healthy Bogut is a beast. As of right now though, this was a complete mugging by Milwaukee.

Comment

Good point.

This trade may have just cost the Knicks a spot in the playoffs.

I wonder who coaches NY next year.

Comment

Bogut is out for the season and really hasn't been able to stay healthy for a few years now. Jackson pissed of Skiles and was rotting away on the bench. If Bogut can stay healthy, sure it could be a good trade because healthy Bogut is a beast. As of right now though, this was a complete mugging by Milwaukee.
            we'll see.

we'll know in a couple years how it turns out.

Comment

• This game highlights the issue the Lakers have...

Bynum 15-18
              Bryant 11-25

They have 2 of the most efficient players in the league in Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol shooting over 50%, but they're averaging 13 shots and less per game. Instead of giving these 2 more opportunities to score, Mike Brown is just letting Kobe average 24 shots per game at 43-44% and 41 minutes per game in a condensed season.

Kobe's earned being able to decide whether or not he wants to shoot, but if he wants to win, he'd be better served defering to Bynum and Gasol especially early. They're already a good team, but if he were to consistently feed Bynum in the post and play 2 man games with Gasol they'd be a tough team to stop even with the shallow team they have right now.

Comment

• Bynum is on his way........lets hope he keeps it going........

Comment

• @WojYahooNba

Portland's talks with Minnesota for Jamal Crawford are part of a 3-way scenario with Lakers, source says. Michael Beasley would go to LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    @WojYahooNba

Portland's talks with Minnesota for Jamal Crawford are part of a 3-way scenario with Lakers, source says. Michael Beasley would go to LA.

What would we be giving up?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      What would we be giving up?
                      probably 1st round pick

Comment

Working...
                      X