No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .::EnRiQuE::. View Post
    Kobe should sit out a game or two. he needs some rest. thats y he's so banged up right now
    I agree too.....Kobe needs rest......thing is if you leave it up to him he won't sit.....Phill has to step in there and give him a game or two off.....true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I agree too.....Kobe needs rest......thing is if you leave it up to him he won't sit.....Phill has to step in there and give him a game or two off.....true story!
      Kobe has too much pride to sit out.

He really needs to have surgery on his fingers the same week the Lakers win the championship.

Kobe can still play and take a backseat. Pau, Ron, Odom, and Bynum can carry the load. They don't need Kobe to win us every single game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post

He really needs to have surgery on his fingers the same week the Lakers win the championship.

Kobe can still play and take a backseat. Pau, Ron, Odom, and Bynum can carry the load. They don't need Kobe to win us every single game.

i made a thread about you at TLN

Comment

• Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post

That's what im saying....if you ask Kobe if he can go....he is gonna go......so someone has to step in and tell him he has a few games off....it would probably even be good for the team to learn to play without relaying to much on KB24....

Comment

• Pau's coming back soon!

http://www.facebook.com/paugasol?ref=nf

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
              The word is he comes back tonight.....I hope he does cuz KB24 needs to have some rest....but I do hope Drew keeps up his numbers with Pau back in the mix.....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 01-15-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• payback's a *****....tenants are gonna get worked tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  payback's a *****....tenants are gonna get worked tonight
                  I hope so dawgy....cuz these ***** ass Clips fans get one win and all of the sudden they start talking mad **** like they did something....hahhaha.......I hope they get handled tonight...we gotta put them back in they place!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    I hope so dawgy....cuz these ***** ass Clips fans get one win and all of the sudden they start talking mad **** like they did something....hahhaha.......I hope they get handled tonight...we gotta put them back in they place!!!!
                    That's a BLOWOUT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                      That's a BLOWOUT!!!
                      **** hard ass loss last night........those are the types of games that come back and hunt yo ass when home court comes into play.......

Comment

Working...
                      X