• 40..........3x

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          40..........3x
          kb24 is on FAYA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Another 40 point game lol

Comment

• While I am happy with Kobe's level of play this season the fact that they're needing him to drop 40 point games in order to beat teams like the Cavs, Jazz, and Suns has me worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                While I am happy with Kobe's level of play this season the fact that they're needing him to drop 40 point games in order to beat teams like the Cavs, Jazz, and Suns has me worried.
                Same here, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  While I am happy with Kobe's level of play this season the fact that they're needing him to drop 40 point games in order to beat teams like the Cavs, Jazz, and Suns has me worried.
                  i'm worried about the bench.

but it's not something that can't be developed.

we have the pieces there as far as a mix of hard working hustle guys + old vets + young kids on the bench.

mike brown has been trotting out different bench rotations because 1. of injures and 2. to see what is the best fit.

as long as lakers can develop an effective bench and effective substitution patten , we're good to go barring injury to kobe , gasol or bynum.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Same here, man.
                    kobe is trying to score 40 a game on purpose.

2 rumors to that.

1st = he got annoyed about all the clippers/griffin-paul talk.

he's annoyed at the media overhyping the clippers and overstating how excited people are about the clippers now.

i don't know anyone who gives a **** about the clippers aside from how they wish paul could have been allowed to go to us.

i honestly don't know wtf the media is talking about "excitement in l.a. about the clippers"

no one gives a ****.

2nd = he has been texting/talking to dwight about playing together.

it got back to kobe that dwight would love to play with him and go to l.a. but dwight is worried about kobe's age.

as in how much he has left , how much longer he can play. (no point for dwight coming here and then kobe is gone or washed up in a couple of years)

kobe is deliberately trying to score so much to show dwight how much he has left.

i mean if he can score 40-50 now......hey maybe 3-4 years from now kobe can still give 20 or so right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      kobe is trying to score 40 a game on purpose.

2 rumors to that.

1st = he got annoyed about all the clippers/griffin-paul talk.

he's annoyed at the media overhyping the clippers and overstating how excited people are about the clippers now.

i don't know anyone who gives a **** about the clippers aside from how they wish paul could have been allowed to go to us.

i honestly don't know wtf the media is talking about "excitement in l.a. about the clippers"

no one gives a ****.

2nd = he has been texting/talking to dwight about playing together.

it got back to kobe that dwight would love to play with him and go to l.a. but dwight is worried about kobe's age.

as in how much he has left , how much longer he can play. (no point for dwight coming here and then kobe is gone or washed up in a couple of years)

kobe is deliberately trying to score so much to show dwight how much he has left.

i mean if he can score 40-50 now......hey maybe 3-4 years from now kobe can still give 20 or so right?
                      Could be a little of both. I like the second one especially.

I think right now he's got a whole lotta different ***** motivating him:

Lebron/Miami hype
                      Loss to Dallas last year
                      Clipper hype
                      Silence haters about his age and injuries
                      Vanessa

Kobe's always trying to prove a point on the court... lucky for us, he almost always comes through.

Comment

Working...
                      X