No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    as an unbiased observer and a student of the history of the sport......

after seeing jordan's career from beginning to end and kobe's from start to now.....

in my impartial opinion......kobe is clearly the superior player.
    ...cheeky ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      ...cheeky ****
      i'd give anything for kobe to have jordan's hands though.

jordan never gets stripped like kobe does.

i wish kobe had his shot selection too sometimes. but kobe wouldn't be kobe without all the crazy (stupid) shot attempts.

aside from that , i'll take kobe in everything else.

Comment

my opinion is always right though.

i have never disagreed with anything i ever said.
        I can't blame anyone who chooses to describe this trait of yours using just 1 all encompassing word...

Assh0le.

Comment

as an unbiased observer and a student of the history of the sport......

after seeing jordan's career from beginning to end and kobe's from start to now.....

in my impartial opinion......kobe is clearly the superior player.
          Kobes my dude but Jordan was better,he and Jerry Rice are the only two athletes that i thought were inhuman,the two of them were always clutch,sht a 41 year old Jordan was still one of the best players in the league.

You know who i think can surpass him if he keeps it up?Kevin Durant there is something special about this kid,it almost seems like when Len Bias died Kevin got his soul.

Comment

• Kobe is my all-time favorite sportsman outside of boxing....but i just can't say he is better than Jordan....

Warriors puttin it on the Heatless

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Kobe is my all-time favorite sportsman outside of boxing....but i just can't say he is better than Jordan....

Yeah hope they pull it off. 3 up with a min to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Kobes my dude but Jordan was better,he and Jerry Rice are the only two athletes that i thought were inhuman,the two of them were always clutch,sht a 41 year old Jordan was still one of the best players in the league.

You know who i think can surpass him if he keeps it up?Kevin Durant there is something special about this kid,it almost seems like when Len Bias died Kevin got his soul.
                Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                Kobe is my all-time favorite sportsman outside of boxing....but i just can't say he is better than Jordan....

you guys have been brainwashed by the media , nike and gatorade.

jordan is overrated.

wilt , kareem , magic , west , baylor , mikan , worthy , kobe.......

the list of players superior to jordan goes on.

Comment

jordan is overrated.

LOL

This guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    LOL

This guy.
                    they just played a norm's commercial.

bacon , sausage , ham , hash browns , sunny side up eggs.....

and i always order a side of garlic bread instead of waffles.....

hmmm......

it's too late though.

i'm past prime.

4-5 years ago i would have gotten breakfast at 11pm.

Comment

jordan is overrated.

All lakers lolz even though i believe Worthy is highly underated,and in his prime Magic was the best ever who else could play every position dominatly.

Comment

Working...
                      X