No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Then why don't the front office consider packaging Bynum+WorldPeace+Mav's pick? Orlando could do with that.

noone wants Ron's contract...just including him might kill a deal

the only thing we can hope for is Dwight gets impatient and Drew goes on beast mode and Orlando get's tempted to make a swap with just Drew and fillers

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Then why don't the front office consider packaging Bynum+WorldPeace+Mav's pick? Orlando could do with that.
      What about Puke Walton?

Comment

• Ah, I see then. I checked up on it. 7mill with an option next year. Probably not the best to have.

What is so bad about Hedo's contract then? I tried checking up on it but rotoworld just lists him as FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          What about Puke Walton?

lol, I swear he is living off his father's name. I don't know anyone who would want him. Bobcats probably wouldn't even take him.

Comment

• In an interview with Yahoo! Sports, Kobe Bryant said he wants to stay with the Lakers and intends to finish his career with them.

“I don’t have any feeling about [leaving] whatsoever,” Bryant said, addressing speculation that he might request a trade. “I’ve been here for 16 years. I’m going to up and leave now?”

Bryant also talked about his surgically repaired knee, declaring himself healthy after a medical procedure last summer in Germany.

“I’m not a big medicine, techie guy,” Bryant said. “But I know my knee feels 90 percent better. My understanding was that the guy who invented it … [Germany] is where he’s from and where his home base is. So I didn’t want to go someplace else where he had to move his equipment. If I am going to do it, I want to do it right and do it in the place where he is most comfortable doing it.

“I can run. I can jump. I can run the track. I can lift weights the way I want to lift weights. I can practice every day. Those are things I couldn’t do last year.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1h2PLJykR

Even if you wanted to leave the team at this point, it'd would be hard for other teams to take you without empty out their whole rosters first.

Comment

• I'm watching Clips vs Lakers right now and.........Kobe looks like he got that spring back in his step.
              Also DeAndre Jordan is a beast, if he ever develops a decent elbow jumper or Hook shot from the post he will be hall of fame.

Comment

• Mcroberts looks decent.

Comment

• Im flippin back and forth... Steelers lakers is a 50 50 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Im flippin back and forth... Steelers lakers is a 50 50 lol
                    The bad news for Lakers fans, Jordan is making Bynum and Gasol look bad.
                    I don't think Orlando is going to want to make that trade anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      The bad news for Lakers fans, Jordan is making Bynum and Gasol look bad.
                      I don't think Orlando is going to want to make that trade anytime soon.
                      Good, I wouldnt ever want to give up Bynum/Gasol for Howard.

Comment

Working...
                      X