• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that's too steep a price...even for Dwight...we'd be gutted
    Spurs would dominate LA if that trade went off. HackaShaqv2

Comment

• I know it was only a pre-season game, but Howard didn't put up any effort in last night's game against the Heat. I think sooner or later, Orlando will be desperate to make the Lakers trade straight up for Bynum + fillers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I know it was only a pre-season game, but Howard didn't put up any effort in last night's game against the Heat. I think sooner or later, Orlando will be desperate to make the Lakers trade straight up for Bynum + fillers.

"stop playin wit mah emotions, smokey"

Comment

"stop playin wit mah emotions, smokey"
          He even got one his shot blocked by Chris "RuPaul" Bosh. When have you ever seen Bosh block a shot?

Comment

He even got one his shot blocked by Chris "RuPaul" Bosh. When have you ever seen Bosh block a shot?

was he out of shape? a few players on the Lakers are out of shape

Comment

I know it was only a pre-season game, but Howard didn't put up any effort in last night's game against the Heat. I think sooner or later, Orlando will be desperate to make the Lakers trade straight up for Bynum + fillers.
              I saw that too.....his line was bonk.....but it's a pre-season....not much goes into that.....

Comment

was he out of shape? a few players on the Lakers are out of shape
                Nope. I'm sure once the season start, he'll pick up the pace and play up to his real potential.

Comment

• Would anyone be okay parting with World Peace if it meant we could get Howard?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Would anyone be okay parting with World Peace if it meant we could get Howard?

i would be ok parting with World Peace for a bag of chips

Comment

• Then why don't the front office consider packaging Bynum+WorldPeace+Mav's pick? Orlando could do with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X