No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    It's on ESPN too so it's apparently true.
    http://espn.go.com/losangeles/conver...es-lakers-star

Damn, and they in California too? She going to get half of everything and she never worked a damn day in her life.
    That **** is enough to make me feel the hurt. Let this be a lesson to all of you PRENUP, PRENUP, PRENUP PRENUP!!!!!!

In this day and age there is no reason to get married. No woman deserves half of your worth.
    No vagina is that good.
    Amen to this.

Comment

• Well lakers just dropped to the 8th seed out in the West now lol.

Comment

• A pre nup wouldnt of saved him as much as you think.

The last 10 years of money he has made, she is half entitled to, with or without a prenup

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          A pre nup wouldnt of saved him as much as you think.

The last 10 years of money he has made, she is half entitled to, with or without a prenup
          I think it depends what state you are in. A contract signed by two adults though should be unbreakable regardless of time served. But I think CA has a manditory 50/50 law that kills all lol. I'm never moving to Cali lol.
          Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 12-16-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I think it depends what state you are in. A contract signed by too adults though should be unbreakable regardless of time served. But I think CA has a manditory 50/50 law that kills all lol. I'm never moving to Cali lol.
            Prenups are generally meant to protect the assets you have going into the marriage, but the assets you acquire during the marriage are both of yours...

You are essentially a team, if kobe signs a contract for the nba during his marriage, they both essentially signed it... He may play basketball, but she takes care of the home and the kids.. So she is entitled.

If he comes into the marriage with 10 mill... Then that 10 mill would be protected.

However your right, every state is different, and so is every prenup, they are all custom.

On top of it... In the case of adultery, most prenups are thrown out the window lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Prenups are generally meant to protect the assets you have going into the marriage, but the assets you acquire during the marriage are both of yours...
              You are essentially a team, if kobe signs a contract for the nba during his marriage, they both essentially signed it... He may play basketball, but she takes care of the home and the kids.. So she is entitled.
              If he comes into the marriage with 10 mill... Then that 10 mill would be protected.
              However yourright, every state is different, and so is every prenum, they are all custom.
              On top of it... In the case of adultery, most prenups are thrown out the window lol
              If the prenup specifies that assets are kept separate during the marriage usually that is respected.
              The thing that is crazy is she gets half plus spousal support. Like how does that even make sense?
              Plus child support even though she is already getting 180mil ad spousal support, RAPE.
              Plus half of all business', deals, everything just for being Mrs Bryant.
              Again ***** never did anything besides pop out two kids and live in the lap of luxury provided by her husband lol.
              There is no logical reason anyone can give me that she earned all that. I think until divorce and marriage laws are updated men should refuse to get married. As it is it's a trap if you don't get a prenup or find a good assassin lol.

Comment

If the prenup specifies that assets are kept separate during the marriage usually that is respected.
                The thing that is crazy is she gets half plus spousal support. Like how does that even make sense?
                Plus child support even though she is already getting 180mil ad spousal support, RAPE.
                Plus half of all business', deals, everything just for being Mrs Bryant.
                Again ***** never did anything besides pop out two kids and live in the lap of luxury provided by her husband lol.
                There is no logical reason anyone can give me that she earned all that. I think until divorce and marriage laws are updated men should refuse to get married. As it is it's a trap if you don't get a prenup or find a good assassin lol.
                Lmaoooo hahaha

Comment

• lol, i'm sure he married in california. He's screwed.

That's why I don't think of marriage as other people do. For me, if you want to get married, then just commit to each other. There is no other person for us in that way.

Not this, let's sign a piece of paper so we can share assets. We can share that shit without a legal tender. If a person really loves you, you don't need to sign a paper for, literally, money reasons.

Can still do the whole wedding, ring, all that crap. Just not the city hall shit that goes with it.

Comment

john johnson: about an hour ago

this is poetic justic ten-fold! two jackasses couldn't possibly stay together. his jerk attitude and lack of a zipper on his pants got the best of him. and her gold-digging finally paid off.....half his earnings!!!! lol,lol! guess his dumb ass will be screaming to the NAACP now!
                    Another one. lol

Comment

• This divorce, prenup convo is makIng me uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X