No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Maybe you will but a large portion of the fakers will fall off the Bandwagon and become Clipper fans this season watch and see. Especially when Kobe hangs it up in 2-3 years we will see how many true Lakers fans there are.

that's fine...there's always been a handful of bandwagonners that jump on and off

Comment

• Happens all the time. LA is a fickle town, alot of out of towners move here.

No loyalty. They become "fans" when things are good & becuase its trendy.

**** 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Happens all the time. LA is a fickle town, alot of out of towners move here.

No loyalty. They become "fans" when things are good & becuase its trendy.

**** 'em.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Love the Laker team the way it was, but if it changes... it changes, doesn't matter to me... I'll always root for them.

Comment

• hope none of you switch to the clippers don't need those bandwagon fans. stick to your guns. .

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
              hope none of you switch to the clippers don't need those bandwagon fans. stick to your guns. .

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Love the Laker team the way it was, but if it changes... it changes, doesn't matter to me... I'll always root for them.

I agree.

Felt the same way about former players not being here. Doesn't matter, I'll root for the lakers with or without them.

Comment

• The Magic has ended trade talks for Dwight Howard, league sources said.

This would seem to indicate that the team intends to at least start the season with Howard and attempt to convince him to remain in Orlando beyond this season.

The Nets had been in pursuit of Howard and were reportedly constructing a complicated trade to acquire him.
                    Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1gXuuOKIw

Now LA can put all its focus and effort on trading Pau for CP3 which would be a win-win for other rival teams with small frontcourts.

Comment

• LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya'll gotta see this

Comment

Working...
                      X