No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Do you realize Kawhi-PG-Harrell-Williams can EASILY average around 100ppg between them? AD has to guard Harrell who averaged 18ppg vs Draymond Green. Lebron can't guard Kawhi lol, Troy Daniels is one of the worst defenders in the league and Dudley shot 22% from last playoffs. AD+LBJ gonna have to at least average 40ppg EACH to even have a chance at matching that, Troy Daniels & Dudley with their 4ppg ain't gonna match that lol.

Kawhi-PG-Beverly are all NBA defenders, and Kawhi is the #1 Lebron defender. Lebron was one of the worst defenders in the league last year, Kawhi was dropping 35ppg on 54% vs Simmons-Butler-Harris, Troy Daniels and Dudley ain't gonna stop him AND PG lol.

Landry Shamet set the NBA record for most 3's by a rookie last year. Mo Harkless was POR's #1 defender last year and now he's like the 4th on this team. Lou Williams was the 6th man last year, etc. They also have Wilson Chandler, Mcgruder and Zubac who has greatly improved. They're way more loaded than LA. Your 3rd leading scorer Kuzma averaged the same as LAC's 4th, Harrell, and he shot 16% higher than Kuz.
    Bro are you on drugs?

Let me do an impression of you.

Paul George can't guard Troy Daniels off screens. Thats a guaranteed 3 every time. Kawhi shot %20 from 3 in college 9 years ago. He can't shoot for ****. Patrick Beverly is a small PG, Caruso will just post him up and bully him. Montrez Harell, well I can't say anything bad bout him because he's a future HOFer Probably multiple time MVP too. Besides Montrez they have nobody. Can't win with just 1 player.

Comment

Lebron can't guard Kawhi
      Lebron vs Kawhi head-to-head stats

PTS
      Lebron 24.9
      Kawhi 21.6

FG%
      Lebron .500
      Kawhi .460

3p%
      Lebron .361
      Kawhi .340

Ast
      Lebron 7.3
      Kawhi 3.8

Lebron's stats are the same as his career avg against Kawhi while Kawhi's stats drop when he plays against Lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Bro are you on drugs?

Let me do an impression of you.

Paul George can't guard Troy Daniels off screens. Thats a guaranteed 3 every time. Kawhi shot %20 from 3 in college 9 years ago. He can't shoot for ****. Patrick Beverly is a small PG, Caruso will just post him up and bully him. Montrez Harell, well I can't say anything bad bout him because he's a future HOFer Probably multiple time MVP too. Besides Montrez they have nobody. Can't win with just 1 player.
        Lol let me do an impression of you:

Troy Daniels averages 6ppg but he's gonna score all over all NBA 1st team defender PG

Kawhi's college stats lol I don't even need to make fun of that one.

Caruso may average 10ppg but he's gonna destroy 3 all nba perimeter defenders

Harrell may average 17ppg on 61% but he won't be a factor, but Kuzma and his 17ppg on 45% will

It's basic math dude lol. Harrell-PG-Kawhi-Williams-Beverly average over 100ppg between all them.

Lebron-AD only average about 30 a piece, 60pts, 70pts if AD somehow averaged 40. You still need an extra 30ppg. Daniels, Caruso, Dudley are gonna have to do it against one of the greatest perimeter defenses of all time. So how they gonna do all that when they've never done it?

Comment

Lebron vs Kawhi head-to-head stats

PTS
          Lebron 24.9
          Kawhi 21.6

FG%
          Lebron .500
          Kawhi .460

3p%
          Lebron .361
          Kawhi .340

Ast
          Lebron 7.3
          Kawhi 3.8

Lebron's stats are the same as his career avg against Kawhi while Kawhi's stats drop when he plays against Lebron.
          Kawhi record vs James: 6-3.

And why would you reference career stats? Kawhi was a rookie when James was in his prime and STILL has a winning record. He also barely averaged 16.7 FGA which is the result of being restricted Pops system.

Kawhi averaged 30ppg last year's playoffs, and upwards of 35ppg. He did this against defensive rotations of Gordon-Isaac-Iwundu, Butler-Simmons-Harris, Giannis-Brogdon-Middleton-Hill, and Green-Iguodala-Thompson.

Oh but Troy Daniels, Caruso and Dudley gonna guard him AND George.

LAC have the perimeter defenders to guard your guys, only AD is unstoppable and he can only do so much. Your team simply lacks the personnel to get it done.
          Last edited by Cutthroat; 07-08-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Lol let me do an impression of you:

Troy Daniels averages 6ppg but he's gonna score all over all NBA 1st team defender PG

Kawhi's college stats lol I don't even need to make fun of that one.

Caruso may average 10ppg but he's gonna destroy 3 all nba perimeter defenders

Harrell may average 17ppg on 61% but he won't be a factor, but Kuzma and his 17ppg on 45% will

It's basic math dude lol. Harrell-PG-Kawhi-Williams-Beverly average over 100ppg between all them.

Lebron-AD only average about 30 a piece, 60pts, 70pts if AD somehow averaged 40. You still need an extra 30ppg. Daniels, Caruso, Dudley are gonna have to do it against one of the greatest perimeter defenses of all time. So how they gonna do all that when they've never done it?
            lmaooo you have ZERO knowledge of basketball if you're pointing out PPG for role players. Their role is to make it easier for the superstars (Lebron, AD) to score by spacing the floor. Caruso could average 5pts and be more valuable then someone avging 10pts. Your brain is made of moosh.

How about that Montrez though. He's gonna kill AD, Mcgee and Cousins
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-08-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Question for you Laker Heads..........To Melo or not To Melo?? that is the question......what say you??

Comment

lmaooo you have ZERO knowledge of basketball if you're pointing out PPG for role players. Their role is to make it easier for the superstars (Lebron, AD) to score by spacing the floor. Caruso could average 5pts and be more valuable then someone avging 10pts. Your brain is made of moosh.

How about that Montrez though. He's gonna kill AD, Mcgee and Cousins
                Lol I called the Raptors championship, I was on here calling Kawhi the best player in the league YEARS ago, I been watching this sport for over 15+ years, I know what I'm talking about.

I think you failed math. How is 5ppg better than 10? It always takes role players to win a chip, it's a TEAM effort. Basketball is like boxing, styles make fights and Lakers don't have the style to win.

Montrez averaged 18ppg on 73% against Draymond, Looney and Bogut, he is better than any big on LAs roster not named AD and now he's got Kawhi AND PG spacing the floor.

Comment

Lol I called the Raptors championship, I was on here calling Kawhi the best player in the league YEARS ago, I been watching this sport for over 15+ years, I know what I'm talking about.

I think you failed math. How is 5ppg better than 10? It always takes role players to win a chip, it's a TEAM effort. Basketball is like boxing, styles make fights and Lakers don't have the style to win.

Montrez averaged 18ppg on 73% against Draymond, Looney and Bogut, he is better than any big on LAs roster not named AD and now he's got Kawhi AND PG spacing the floor.

Comment

I was on here calling Kawhi the best player in the league YEARS ago

How is 5ppg better than 10? It always takes role players to win a chip, it's a TEAM effort.
                    you just keep exposing yourself.

you say players are better because of PPG and then say Kawhi is the best player but he never lead the league in points lmao.

You also said Kawhi's avg against Lebron is low because he didn't get minutes as a rookie but then you're quoting Caruso's PPG and he's a bench player. You keep arguing against yourself .

btw, Caruso dominated Clippers in the only game he started last year. Caruso > Beverly

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      Question for you Laker Heads..........To Melo or not To Melo?? that is the question......what say you??

HELL NO!!

Cutthroat will like him because he only looks at PPG but Melo will ruin the team. I wouldn't sign Melo even for 25cents.

They already got a championship roster. They don't need anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X