**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    *Big Shot Rob with a broken shooting hand

You're forgetting Caruso. VERY underrated player.

If he was just the guy on the bench that helped coach the young guys then I'd be ok with it. But I think they would be forced to play him out of respect. He's not that good. I don't know what you see in him.
    Caruso is very on point that's for sure.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      Caruso is very on point that's for sure.......
      Yeah one of Walton's many mistakes last year. He should've given Caruso more minutes. Walton is terrible at recognising talent.

Comment

• Bad news: Kawhi signing with Raptors

Good news: Lakers have a lot of cap space. They have enough to add 4 solid players like Danny Green, Marcus Morris, Javale Mcgee and Jamychal Green.

Comment

• Poor Lakers, still the second best team in their own building....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Poor Lakers, still the second best team in their own building....
            Nah Legoat > Leonard.. kawhi got siakam, lowry, gasol, etc..with raptors..

He only got PG this time..

Comment

Bad news: Kawhi signing with Raptors

Good news: Lakers have a lot of cap space. They have enough to add 4 solid players like Danny Green, Marcus Morris, Javale Mcgee and Jamychal Green.
              Well they got 2 out of the 4. Thats good enough.

Lakers 2020 champs. Thats my predicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

I don't know Clippers got good depth just like Raptors and he's got PG and Lou Williams, who are a better duo then Siakam and Lowry.

Comment

PG, Beverly, Lou Williams, Montrez Harrell and a bunch of role players. Not to mention Doc Rivers is a HOF coach. The Raps didn't even play well as a team until Kawhi got injured against Milwaukee. Clips are way better

Comment

Well they got 2 out of the 4. Thats good enough.

Lakers 2020 champs. Thats my predicion.
                    You're gonna love and hate Green lol, I followed him his whole career and he goes from beloved to hated every single year. At times he'll look like the DPOY with elite defense but when that shot ain't falling he's worth benching. His body always wears down as the year goes on.

Comment

Lou, Beverley, Harrell, Shamet you're in for a surprise. I love the toughness we have around Kawhi/PG13.

Comment

Working...
                      X