No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    lulz there is no way that trade happens.You must be out your mind.

Stop believing the media's fake stories about Jeanie trying to trade Lebron. They're just doing this for ratings.
    Can you give me a reason why it wouldn't happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Can you give me a reason why it wouldn't happen?
      Because Bron and his agent got AD to demand a trade. Why would the Pels want to trade for him now? How can they trust that he isn't gonna leave when he becomes a free agent? I doubt the Pelicans want anything to do with any Rich Paul players.

Pelicans will be looking for draft picks or young talent if they're gonna trade AD. They're in a rebuilding faze rn.

Comment

Because Bron and his agent got AD to demand a trade. Why would the Pels want to trade for him now? How can they trust that he isn't gonna leave when he becomes a free agent? I doubt the Pelicans want anything to do with any Rich Paul players.

Pelicans will be looking for draft picks or young talent if they're gonna trade AD. They're in a rebuilding faze rn.
        Doesn't Lebron have some 4-5 year contract? By that time he'll be what? 40?

I won't deny anything you said because it makes sense. I just think that there's a chance N.O. could do the deal because its more than just basketball when it comes to Lebron. You get a top dollar brand, views, ticket sales, jersey sales, promotions, media etc. etc. Which is something N.O. could use and with Lebron, they will still win games. It's short term-ism but N.O. has never had a presence like Lebron and it could maybe do some good for the organization.

If a trade for Lebron couldn't happen, I think it would be the result of the Lakers front office not wanting to ship him then anything else.

Comment

• Comment

I won't deny anything you said because it makes sense. I just think that there's a chance N.O. could do the deal because its more than just basketball when it comes to Lebron. You get a top dollar brand, views, ticket sales, jersey sales, promotions, media etc. etc. Which is something N.O. could use and with Lebron, they will still win games. It's short term-ism but N.O. has never had a presence like Lebron and it could maybe do some good for the organization.

If a trade for Lebron couldn't happen, I think it would be the result of the Lakers front office not wanting to ship him then anything else.
            Anything is possible.

He could go to Euroleague even. But it's just highly unlikely.

Comment

They were 4th in the West before Lebron got injured. And since then their top 5 players have been injured and out of the lineup for 10+ games each. Lakers are a trash roster even when healthy much less with all these injuries.

LMAOOOO you have 3 iq if you think AD is going to Boston. AD is either gonna re-sign with the Pels or get traded to Lakers. But I'm 90% sure he gets traded to Lakers. 0% chance of him going to Celtics

BTW how are the Cavs doing without lebron
              Having fun while we tank and lose thank you very much

The Celtics are willing to package Tatum and Smart so its practically a done deal. The Lakers would have gotten him at the deadline with that offer if they were to get him. Boston told New Orleans to sit Tight and that they'll offer up Tatum. THATS WHY HE IS IN NEW ORLEANS RIGHT NOW. He'll be in Boston next year. What he does in 2020 is anyones guess, but I can assure you that he will be in boston, and no big name free agent will join the dumpster fire known as the Los Angeles Lakers

And don't hop on our wagon when we start winning again with Zion and when Lebron returns.

Bronsexual Scum

Comment

Lebron has a 4 year contract with a opt out in 3 years, but after this season, it's a 3 year contract with an opt out in 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Having fun while we tank and lose thank you very much

The Celtics are willing to package Tatum and Smart so its practically a done deal. The Lakers would have gotten him at the deadline with that offer if they were to get him. Boston told New Orleans to sit Tight and that they'll offer up Tatum. THATS WHY HE IS IN NEW ORLEANS RIGHT NOW. He'll be in Boston next year. What he does in 2020 is anyones guess, but I can assure you that he will be in boston, and no big name free agent will join the dumpster fire known as the Los Angeles Lakers

And don't hop on our wagon when we start winning again with Zion and when Lebron returns.

Bronsexual Scum
                  You're legit ******ed.

Celtics offer was only before Rich Paul made it public that AD is gonna sign with the Lakers in 2020. Every other team in the league stopped negotiating after that.

And Zion is great but he's gonna be injury prone with that 285 lbs body.

Ja Morant is the best player in the draft though. If Cavs get 1st pick they would be dumb not to take him.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-27-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Anything is possible.

He could go to Euroleague even. But it's just highly unlikely.
                      Well, what do the Lakers do then?

Obviously some things aren't right. They are terrible, even with a (perceived) good young core and Lebron.

Comment

Working...
                      X