Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Magic talk of tampering in Philly is so damn ******ed.........

Comment

• LeBron might not play tonight ?

LeLoadManagment

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        LeBron might not play tonight ?

LeLoadManagment
        Zion.....................

Comment

• Lebron is the goat

Only people who hate themselves disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Lebron is the goat

Only people who hate themselves disagree
            Fam, keep it a buck with me, I know you follow the Lakers and didn't know you felt Lebron like that, but keep it real with me here. This game didn't feel funny style to you?
            Last edited by WallabeeKing; 02-22-2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Lakers should make up a injury and shut Bron down, he only has so many miles left, save them for when Lakers build a real team around him.

This year is a wash

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                Fam, keep it a buck with me, I know you follow the Lakers and didn't know you felt Lebron like that, but keep it real with me here. This game didn't feel funny style to you?
                funny like what, like a clown?

no it seemed pretty fair to me.

In case you non-Lebron fans don't realise. This is when Lebron starts playing serious. He usually coasts most of the year to spair his body. Yes, he can still average a triple double when he's coasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  funny like what, like a clown?

no it seemed pretty fair to me.

In case you non-Lebron fans don't realise. This is when Lebron starts playing serious. He usually coasts most of the year to spair his body. Yes, he can still average a triple double when he's coasting.
                  Lmao @ Goodfellas reference.

I couldn't care less about the LeBron debates and all that bullshít, I just enjoy basketball.

Anywho, early in the day I saw the Lakers priced at +120 and I was confused by it so I placed a cool 30 on them to win. I usually always do this when a line befuddles me.

So 4th qtr, Rockets only score like 9 points in the first 10 mins against one of the worst team defenses in the league. The shít just felt like theater rather than competition to me. I don't even remember seeing Harden take a jump shot in the 4th, just like 6 floaters bouncing off the back rim and PJ Tucker chunking up contested three's like the spirit of Kobe got into him.

It felt weird to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Lmao @ Goodfellas reference.

I couldn't care less about the LeBron debates and all that bullshít, I just enjoy basketball.

Anywho, early in the day I saw the Lakers priced at +120 and I was confused by it so I placed a cool 30 on them to win. I usually always do this when a line befuddles me.

So 4th qtr, Rockets only score like 9 points in the first 10 mins against one of the worst team defenses in the league. The shít just felt like theater rather than competition to me. I don't even remember seeing Harden take a jump shot in the 4th, just like 6 floaters bouncing off the back rim and PJ Tucker chunking up contested three's like the spirit of Kobe got into him.

It felt weird to me.
                    wtf? where did you get that from. Lakers might have the best defensive team in the league when they're healthy.

In November-December Lakers were the #1 defense in the NBA.

And if you watch the game, the refs actually gave the Rockets some calls. At least twice in the 4th qtr the refs gave the ball to the Rockets even though it clearly went off a Rockets player.

Comment

• Win win win....gotta win win win............

Comment

Working...
                      X