Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i believe it was 4.1bil...coming up
    that is correct sir....

rik, I already made you erich- maybe not ewealthy, but at least eghetto rich

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      done.........................
      i should have asked for more.

Comment

• thanks for the billi mak

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          that is correct sir....

rik, I already made you erich- maybe not ewealthy, but at least eghetto rich
          I was already erich before you........but im still not ewealthy......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            I was already erich before you........but im still not ewealthy......
            fukn asians got ewealthy on lock, they let you get a little taste, but then they introduce crack, liquor, and gun stores to your hood....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              fukn asians got ewealthy on lock, they let you get a little taste, but then they introduce crack, liquor, and gun stores to your hood....
              Don't forget the life style GANGSTA!

Comment

• Comment

• lol that vid is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    lol that vid is hilarious
                    avi.........FTW

Comment

• The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown about the ex-Cleveland Cavaliers coach becoming the franchise’s next coach, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday night.

The Lakers are focused on talks with Brown, who was fired in 2010 after five seasons in Cleveland, where he went 272-138.

Los Angeles had considered longtime assistant Brian Shaw, but the focus is now on Brown, who is currently an NBA analyst for ESPN. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours, sources say, but nothing has been finalized. Brown expects to reach a resolution one way or another with Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The two sides are working out issues that could be dealbreakers and cause the Lakers to go to another candidate, sources said, but there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

How do you feel about this move Laker fans? Would Mike Brown be a good fit for the Lakers? Who would you prefer, Mike Brown (ex-Cavs coach), Rick Adelman (ex-Rockets head coach), Brian Shaw (current Lakers assistance coach), or someone else? If someone else, then who?

Comment

Working...
                      X