No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they won another ugly one.

I was wrong about Tyson. He's actually still got his athleticism at 36. He's definitely gonna improve their defense and toughness.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      they won another ugly one.

I was wrong about Tyson. He's actually still got his athleticism at 36. He's definitely gonna improve their defense and toughness.
      Think you can beat Portland in 7??

Utah ?
      Rockets ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Utah ?
        Rockets ?
        Utah is also struggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Utah ?
          Rockets ?
          Yes.

If they fix the small issues they have on defense, they can beat anyone even the Warriors.

Comment

• Lebron is gonna score his first 50 points this season.

Comment

Yes.

If they fix the small issues they have on defense, they can beat anyone even the Warriors.
              in 7?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                  I don't see why not. Lakers have a better roster from top to bottom than Rockets did last year. And Rockets finished 1st in the league and took Warriors to 7.

If Lakers didn't make so many mental mistakes on defense, they could quite easily have the best record rn.

Just wait a couple of months when they have more chemistry and get their defensive issues ironed out. It'll be a completely different team.

Comment

I don't see why not. Lakers have a better roster from top to bottom than Rockets did last year. And Rockets finished 1st in the league and took Warriors to 7.

If Lakers didn't make so many mental mistakes on defense, they could quite easily have the best record rn.

Just wait a couple of months when they have more chemistry and get their defensive issues ironed out. It'll be a completely different team.
                    Don't get me wrong I hope you are right... matter of fact I'd love for you to be correct but the talent level the Warriors have right now is off the chart...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      Don't get me wrong I hope you are right... matter of fact I'd love for you to be correct but the talent level the Warriors have right now is off the chart...
                      Warriors are in cheat mode rn for sure.

But at the same time, had CP3 not got injured last year, they might've lost to the Rockets. That proves that if you just play the right way, any team can beat any team.

And if you compare the Lakers matchup player for player, they matchup a lot better to the Warriors than the Rockets did last year.
                      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-08-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X