• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Lakers are going to win 3 games next week. 7-6 by next week

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Lakers are going to win 3 games next week. 7-6 by next week
      They can quite easily win 15 straight if everyone (especially Lebron) plays smarter defense.

The issue has nothing to do with the talent level on the team. They are just making the worst decisions on defense.

Walton is allowing them to call their own picks and they are over helping losing track of their man on d.

They're one of the best teams offensively so if they can just fix their mental mistakes on D they can still beat any team in the league including the Warriors imo.

Comment

• Tyson Chandler signed a contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          They can quite easily win 15 straight if everyone (especially Lebron) plays smarter defense.

The issue has nothing to do with the talent level on the team. They are just making the worst decisions on defense.

Walton is allowing them to call their own picks and they are over helping losing track of their man on d.

They're one of the best teams offensively so if they can just fix their mental mistakes on D they can still beat any team in the league including the Warriors imo.
          The real question is, is Walton the man to implement a smarter defense.

I have my reservations.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            The real question is, is Walton the man to implement a smarter defense.

I have my reservations.
            Well he did have a good defensive system in place last year. I don't know why he changed things up.

Also there isn't a better coach available to replace Walton.

Comment

Well he did have a good defensive system in place last year. I don't know why he changed things up.

Comment

seen people say mark jackson or the van gundys lol

btw the lebron heat was 20-20 in their first year together. 4-6 isnt bad at all in the "mighty west" for a team trying to gel

Comment

• ^^ I agree it isnt bad but playing zero defense is one thing i cant stand. Dead last in defense? Thats just not even trying. Specially with the amount of young talent in the team.

Not trying to jump the gun but if they arent going to put in defensive effort, i'm okay with trading some pieces away for those that will.

Comment

• Defense needs to get better. Tyson Chandler will help with rebounding and being a big body. The bad defense is correctable. A lot of it miscommunication or LeBron just not trying. I've seen BI give up plays too. They need to get it together.

Comment

• Lakers just don't want to play defense.

The only one on the team that knows how to play d is Zo.

Comment

Working...
                      X