No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Kris Dunn gonna bully that little boy Ball.

Lauri da gawd gonna reign down hellfire 3s.

Portis gonna make Randle and Kuzma his biieetches.

Goodnight LA.

Bobby Portis is better off suckerpunching himself tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Bobby Portis is better off suckerpunching himself tonight
      Showing more heart then Lonzo walking away to the bench like a biieotch :weed5:

Comment

Showing more heart then Lonzo walking away to the bench like a biieotch :weed5:

you have 3 wins in the pitiful east...loads of heart there

Comment

you have 3 wins in the pitiful east...loads of heart there
          We have no depth because Portis KOd Mirotic who was starting SF anyway. Nwaba been ballin playing tough D and grabbing boards, attacking the rim but he missed last 2 weeks.

Lavine gonna be a problem when he comes back. The athleticism we'll have on the floor to open up Lauri is ridiculous. Dunn ballin the last few weeks improving.

The season is still young bruh. Lakers need Ingram and Lopez to take over games to open up Ball. Need a number 1 guy. We got our young big 3. In 2 years they gonna be cookin.

Dunn got John Wall potential. Lauri got Dirk potential. LaVine was averaging 20 a game last year as 3rd wheel to Towns/Wiggins. So he'll have more opportunities to use his athleticism in this pass first offense.

Comment

We have no depth because Portis KOd Mirotic who was starting SF anyway. Nwaba been ballin playing tough D and grabbing boards, attacking the rim but he missed last 2 weeks.

Lavine gonna be a problem when he comes back. The athleticism we'll have on the floor to open up Lauri is ridiculous. Dunn ballin the last few weeks improving.

The season is still young bruh. Lakers need Ingram and Lopez to take over games to open up Ball. Need a number 1 guy. We got our young big 3. In 2 years they gonna be cookin.

Dunn got John Wall potential. Lauri got Dirk potential. LaVine was averaging 20 a game last year as 3rd wheel to Towns/Wiggins. So he'll have more opportunities to use his athleticism in this pass first offense.

Markannen was an excellent pick...

Comment

• Portis is a 20 and 10 guy waiting to happen too. already averaging like 10-12 and 5 boards a game in 20min.

They just need to start him at C trade Robin to a C starved team for a first round pick if somebody goes down.

Comment

Markannen was an excellent pick...
                Yeah I was honestly pretty ****ing pissed at that trade especially since we had to add our 1st rounder with Butler. '

But so far Dunn, Lavine, and Lauri look promising as hell. Just gotta wait a few years get their IQ up.

You think yall will get Paul George or Lebron?

Comment

Yeah I was honestly pretty ****ing pissed at that trade especially since we had to add our 1st rounder with Butler. '

But so far Dunn, Lavine, and Lauri look promising as hell. Just gotta wait a few years get their IQ up.

You think yall will get Paul George or Lebron?

i think it all depends on what happens the rest of the season...i think PG is a more realistic target tbh

Comment

i think it all depends on what happens the rest of the season...i think PG is a more realistic target tbh
                    I think im actually gonna put like 20$ on Lebron going to Houston next year, Probably get some good odds lol. He wanted Paul traded to Cleveland plus him with Harden and Paul...pffft. Plus Wade and Melo on their last years too. Houston the super team next year.

George I think depends on how far Thunder get. They just cant hold leads but they definitely have enough firepower to beat anybody. If they get bounced round 1 I think he could leave for LA

Then LA a contender in 2018-19 lol. Ball, Pope, George, Kuzma, Lopez would be a sick young squad.

Clarkson, Ingram, Randle/Nance(trade one) and Bogut off the bench. Yall might could grab a playoff spot.

Comment

• Brooke Lopez/Bogut is an underrated C combo too.

Lopez can play against small lineups becauses hes a solid passer and scorer. Plus big enough to get most rebounds against small ball centers.

Bogut was good to have like when yall played Philly. Bogut is nice to have against dominant C for at least some line of defense.

But when Lopez isnt in the game it seems like your offense startles unless Clarkson/Ingram/Kuzma pick up the slack in a big way.

Comment

Working...
                      X