**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Yeah man. Very disappointed in him.

I was hoping this would be a break out year for him but dude looks slow and out of shape.

Not sure if he'll be able to hang with this fast pace offense Lonzo's gonna be running.

He's hitting those mid range jumpers tho.
    The pace for this year's summer league has better a lot faster compare to last year.

Let's see how he does in pre-season and in the first couple of weeks of the season.

Comment

• I'm more impressed with Kyle Kuzma than Lonzo. You guys might not need George at all. This kid could be a diamond in the rough for you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Kyrie 3's are the best basketball shoes I've ever played in. What's hard to understand.
        K3 maybe good......but J's are king

Comment

• Lonzo showing signs of frailty. Hamstring strain, Groin strain, Calf strain all in a span of 3 months. His body might not be able to handle an NBA season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            K3 maybe good......but J's are king
            Jordan's aren't bad. Not hating on them. But Kyrie 3's are the best shoes I've played with in my life. Never felt more agile in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Jordan's aren't bad. Not hating on them. But Kyrie 3's are the best shoes I've played with in my life. Never felt more agile in my life.
              This is what I ball in right now.......you can't mess with these bruh.........

https://sneakernews.com/wp-content/u...te-black-1.jpg

Comment

• Who's all going to the Summer League Championship parade?

Comment

Who's all going to the Summer League Championship parade?
                  I'll be there.

Comment

Who's all going to the Summer League Championship parade?
                    sheeeeeet.....I've been camping out since last night bruh...... lesssss goooooooooo!!!!

This chick keeps wanting to sell me these shoes............dunno what her deal is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                      sheeeeeet.....I've been camping out since last night bruh...... lesssss goooooooooo!!!!

This chick keeps wanting to sell me these shoes............dunno what her deal is...

She looks familiar.

Wasn't she a host on Fox Sports or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X