No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I can tell the Lakers are doing the right things because all my boys that are Knicks fans stopped poppin shit.
    have you caught any of our summer league games? i like that Kuzma kid...and Thomas Bryant looks like our next energy guy off the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      have you caught any of our summer league games? i like that Kuzma kid...and Thomas Bryant looks like our next energy guy off the bench
      Yes I've been watching. Astonished at how loud and hype the crowd has been.

Kuzma benefits from playing with Lonzo because he gets him the ball right where he like it. He and Bryant will get quality minutes IMO because Randle likely will go if Magic can get rid of Deng's deal.

Ingram looked much improved. I was skeptical at 1st when Magic said untouchable but I can see why.

Comment

Yes I've been watching. Astonished at how loud and hype the crowd has been.

Kuzma benefits from playing with Lonzo because he gets him the ball right where he like it. He and Bryant will get quality minutes IMO because Randle likely will go if Magic can get rid of Deng's deal.

Ingram looked much improved. I was skeptical at 1st when Magic said untouchable but I can see why.
        Nawba got the boot.........prob cuz of K

Comment

• Lakers gonna be salty when Jayson Tatum has a better year than Brandon Ingram..

Comment

• Zo looking good but the squad giving the ball away too easily...the way he runs the floor and ups the pace tho...Russell could never have us keep that pace..

Comment

• Lonzo's ballin'.

Must be the shoes.

Comment

• Ball carried them, vision and pace are for real...

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Lonzo's ballin'.

Must be the shoes.
                  It is the shoes. I knew his shoes were sketchy when he fell in the open court in the first game.

Every time I buy new basketball shoes my game changes. I go from ball handler to shooter depending on the shoe. And I only buy quality shoes.

You can't just start a new shoe company and expect to emulate 30+ years of shoe technology.

Theres a reason Lebron never gets injured. He got special shoes designed to take heavy impact evenly throughout the sole. Lonzo just has to go into the Nike factory and tell them how he wants to play and they'll design shoes specifically to enhance those skills. Lonzo needs to ditch the BBB.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-12-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Great game. Ball should just wear Nike shoes and do bbb for tees and hats for now.

I bet the BBB's were why his groin was hurt.

Comment

Great game. Ball should just wear Nike shoes and do bbb for tees and hats for now.

I bet the BBB's were why his groin was hurt.

You can't duck this fade forever, Lonzo!

Comment

Working...
                      X