No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying this but I don't think so. They get Haslem back and their role players haven't really played well.

There's a reason they are the favorite to win it all, Vegas had them that way at the beginning of the season and it hasn't changed.

Wade, Lebron and Bosh are a really tough 3 man........when they are on point, they are scary.

I think they beat Boston in 6 to be honest. Boston messed up when they got rid of Perkins, they depended on Shaq to step up and he's a no show.

i dunno man

who knows how well Haslem will be after missing so much time...Snaq is back...Jermaine is getting in better shape

Celts are a playoff built team and have the mental advantage...we'll see...i hope the jumbotron falls on everyone right before the first jump ball

Comment

• I still say the C's. They are more complete and they're battle-tested. Miami has yet to prove they can handle close-game situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Celts are a playoff built team and have the mental advantage...we'll see...i hope the jumbotron falls on everyone right before the first jump ball
        F.uckin cruel

Comment

• Y'all ready for Game 1? Dallas gone get punk'd in the playoffs again.

Comment

• Let's go lakers, let's go! *clap clap*

Comment

• They can't keep up this shootin all game. Live by the 3, die the 3.

Comment

• They really just call that foul? Really?

Comment

• kobe with the dagger!!!!

Comment

• I take that back. Should've known

Comment

• Wow, good game.

Comment

Working...
                      X