No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    they had a long ass meeting with KD with their owner crying and **** and what happened?

like a 1 paragraph 'BTW' mention in the times

meanwhile, a full length article on Luol effing Deng
    Zubac our 2nd round draft pick has more articles on him than the entire clippers

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Zubac our 2nd round draft pick has more articles on him than the entire clippers

i really like that kid....19yrs old and already 260lbs? with a nice midrange? Tarik Black back to the doghouse

Comment

How many titles have you guys won these last few years?

You know the clippers "glory years".
        0 the same as you but I like our current position better than yours. I do want you guys to improve and become elite again tho...it's better for the city

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          0 the same as you but I like our current position better than yours. I do want you guys to improve and become elite again tho...it's better for the city
          You like being in the position of 1st round playoff exits, no lottery picks and most of your guys aging?

Comment

they had a long ass meeting with KD with their owner crying and **** and what happened?

like a 1 paragraph 'BTW' mention in the times

meanwhile, a full length article on Luol effing Deng
            CP3 shoulda been there, makes no sense why he wasn't unless he's content with 2nd round exits. Would you trade for Westbrook? It's probably going to take Ingram, Russell, etc.

Comment

You like being in the position of 1st round playoff exits, no lottery picks and most of your guys aging?
              I prefer contending rather than being in the lottery and tanking. Doc has done a poor job imo, especially as a GM. Next year will be interesting, if we stay healthy it should be our best chance to make the WCF, no team in the West scares me other than the Dubs. CP3 and BG32 will be free agents next summer.

Comment

CP3 shoulda been there, makes no sense why he wasn't unless he's content with 2nd round exits. Would you trade for Westbrook? It's probably going to take Ingram, Russell, etc.

perhaps CP2 was trying to send a message?

he can leave his bahamas trip for DeAndre but he cant show up for KD?

no wonder you guys got snubbed

and no, i wouldn't trade for Westbrook...he's welcome to jump aboard next year tho but i dont wanna give up any assets for a 1yr rental

Comment

I prefer contending rather than being in the lottery and tanking. Doc has done a poor job imo, especially as a GM. Next year will be interesting, if we stay healthy it should be our best chance to make the WCF, no team in the West scares me other than the Dubs. CP3 and BG32 will be free agents next summer.
                  Contending?

Contending?

Haha hahaha

Only clippers fans think 1st round exit is Contending.

Rivers has been a crap coach and gm

They were better with vinny fecking del negro

Comment

perhaps CP2 was trying to send a message?

he can leave his bahamas trip for DeAndre but he cant show up for KD?

no wonder you guys got snubbed

and no, i wouldn't trade for Westbrook...he's welcome to jump aboard next year tho but i dont wanna give up any assets for a 1yr rental
                    Yo bruh did you get a chance to watch a game?

I'm flying out to Vegas on Thursday and I think that's when the tourney starts.

Comment

Contending?

Contending?

Haha hahaha

Only clippers fans think 1st round exit is Contending.

Rivers has been a crap coach and gm

They were better with vinny fecking del negro
                      Quit pissin' on their parade, Tua.

They got a Pacific division title.

I'm sure we can find some space in the bathroom at Staples to hang up their little banner.

Comment

Working...
                      X