**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    define steep............
    If we fall to #3 pick then we can explore a deal. Clarkson and #3 , for PG sounds about right. or maybe #3 , PG, and something else for PG and their pick.

If we get #1 or #2 then I would prob not make a deal because I think Ingram and Simmons are the real deal.

Below #3 and we don't get a pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If we fall to #3 pick then we can explore a deal. Clarkson and #3 , for PG sounds about right. or maybe #3 , PG, and something else for PG and their pick.

If we get #1 or #2 then I would prob not make a deal because I think Ingram and Simmons are the real deal.

Below #3 and we don't get a pick.

if we get that #1 pick, it will take that and probably either Russell or Randle

Simmons, Randle, Myles Turner...Bird might do that

too steep?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        if we get that #1 pick, it will take that and probably either Russell or Randle

Simmons, Randle, Myles Turner...Bird might do that

too steep?
        Ive been trying to answer for 15 mins lol.

I like Ingram over Simmons. If we get #1 and Pacers offer PG for #1 and randle, I'd probably do it. I will not be willing to give up Russell.

Best case for me is we get #2 or we get #1 and try and grab an asset and move to #2 . I would take Ingram's potential over PG right now and rebuild around Ingram for the long haul because I don't believe KD is in play.

Comment

• Pau back to the Lakers????????hmmmmmm.........just heard it on the Radio...I know this is just spec but what ya'll think of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Pau back to the Lakers????????hmmmmmm.........just heard it on the Radio...I know this is just spec but what ya'll think of that?
            no. Too old and we are not a contender.

I'd like to see 2 years of the same thing Portland has this year-new coach and all young players under 25 learning and growing together.

The one caveat-I would trade Russell if it brought back westbrook.

Comment

Ive been trying to answer for 15 mins lol.

I like Ingram over Simmons. If we get #1 and Pacers offer PG for #1 and randle, I'd probably do it. I will not be willing to give up Russell.

Best case for me is we get #2 or we get #1 and try and grab an asset and move to #2 . I would take Ingram's potential over PG right now and rebuild around Ingram for the long haul because I don't believe KD is in play.

yea, KD is pipe

he's gonna sign a 2yr deal with an option on the 2nd yr...he'll opt out after NEXT year where he can get a $30mil/yr max and hit free agency with his buddy Westbrook

Comment

Pau back to the Lakers????????hmmmmmm.........just heard it on the Radio...I know this is just spec but what ya'll think of that?

Pau aint coming back...he'll play with his brother in Memphis...where it all began for him...full circle

Comment

The one caveat-I would trade Russell if it brought back westbrook.

Oh man, you guys are too much.....

Comment

• Oh, or Paul George???

AHAHAHAHA for Russell?

Comment

Pau is going to the Power Forward old folks home: San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                      X