No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    LOL and I live in Milwaukee, another town of equal trashy midwest-ness so my hate for Cleveland must really say something.

Clevelands arena ****S on ours, the Bradley Center is a joke. At least the Lebron $$$ got em a good arena.

i heard Milwaukee has a really nice bowling alley and WalMart

Comment

• Lol at Shaq being greater than Kobe ESPN

How is Kobe not a Top 10 guy? I dont think you can put Lebron over him yet and definitely not Shaq. I also wouldnt put Duncan over him.

Kobe and Duncan have near equal accolades but Kobe has always had to put much more on his shoulders than Duncan. Duncan has has other hall of famers his whole career. Robinson early on, later on Manu and Parker, now Aldridge and Kawhi who looks like hes gonna be great for many years to come.

Kobe won his titles yes with Shaq and Gasol but he also had stretches with little to no help. Kobe isnt the GM. He was also downright dominant from 1999-2013 every ****ing year. Duncan hasnt averaged a double double since 2010 but has been able to play solid enough the last 4-5 years cause of reduced minutes, cuse he had so many other quality guys around him. Without Kobe, Lakers are a lottery team from 05-07 and are a 30-35 win team max from 08-11. And in 2012 Kobe was the only reason they made the playoffs and was still playing lights out into 2013.

But i can hear Duncan vs Kobe....a real debate. I just think Kobe did as much with less over the course of their careers cause Kobe had a good 5 years with no help whatsoever. Duncan always had good players with him.

I cannot hear Shaq over Kobe. Shaq won less titles, made 1 less finals, less All NBA defensive teams, and you couldnt give him the ball late cause he couldnt hit a free throw to save his mommas life. They both won as equally important driving forces, and Kobe won more without him than Shaq did. Shaq won a title with Wade, Kobe made 3 straight winning 2 with Pau. Pau is a HOF in his own right but Wade >>>> Pau. Kobe is greater than Shaq.

And Lebron is a Ray Allen save away from being 1-5 in the finals. Lebron may end up ahead of Kobe one day but he needs to win 1 more ring and play at his current level another 5 years for me to be comfortable doing that. Lebron also gagged in the finals NO OTHER ATG ever has back in 2011. Youd never see MJ, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Kobe gag like that.

1. Jordan
      2. Kareem
      3. Magic
      4. Russell
      5. Wilt
      6. Kobe
      7. Duncan
      8. Bird
      9. Robertson
      10. Hakeem (most underrated ATG ever)

Just oitside id have Lebron, Shaq, Moses, Dr J, West, Baylor, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i heard Milwaukee has a really nice bowling alley and WalMart
        Coincidentally, I live by both a really ghetto bowling alley, and I'm like 4 blocks away from a Walmart that has to hire an entire, seperate police force with a makeshift holding cell in the back of the store. , and no I don't know from personal experience, I saw someone get pinched tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Coincidentally, I live by both a really ghetto bowling alley, and I'm like 4 blocks away from a Walmart that has to hire an entire, seperate police force with a makeshift holding cell in the back of the store. , and no I don't know from personal experience, I saw someone get pinched tho.

i heard there was a car show, once a year, that was a pretty big deal tho...like thousands go there

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i heard there was a car show, once a year, that was a pretty big deal tho...like thousands go there
            You are correct, I have been there twice in highschool

I believe it's one of the biggest in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Lol at Shaq being greater than Kobe ESPN

How is Kobe not a Top 10 guy? I dont think you can put Lebron over him yet and definitely not Shaq. I also wouldnt put Duncan over him.

Kobe and Duncan have near equal accolades but Kobe has always had to put much more on his shoulders than Duncan. Duncan has has other hall of famers his whole career. Robinson early on, later on Manu and Parker, now Aldridge and Kawhi who looks like hes gonna be great for many years to come.

Kobe won his titles yes with Shaq and Gasol but he also had stretches with little to no help. Kobe isnt the GM. He was also downright dominant from 1999-2013 every ****ing year. Duncan hasnt averaged a double double since 2010 but has been able to play solid enough the last 4-5 years cause of reduced minutes, cuse he had so many other quality guys around him. Without Kobe, Lakers are a lottery team from 05-07 and are a 30-35 win team max from 08-11. And in 2012 Kobe was the only reason they made the playoffs and was still playing lights out into 2013.

But i can hear Duncan vs Kobe....a real debate. I just think Kobe did as much with less over the course of their careers cause Kobe had a good 5 years with no help whatsoever. Duncan always had good players with him.

I cannot hear Shaq over Kobe. Shaq won less titles, made 1 less finals, less All NBA defensive teams, and you couldnt give him the ball late cause he couldnt hit a free throw to save his mommas life. They both won as equally important driving forces, and Kobe won more without him than Shaq did. Shaq won a title with Wade, Kobe made 3 straight winning 2 with Pau. Pau is a HOF in his own right but Wade >>>> Pau. Kobe is greater than Shaq.

And Lebron is a Ray Allen save away from being 1-5 in the finals. Lebron may end up ahead of Kobe one day but he needs to win 1 more ring and play at his current level another 5 years for me to be comfortable doing that. Lebron also gagged in the finals NO OTHER ATG ever has back in 2011. Youd never see MJ, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Kobe gag like that.

1. Jordan
              2. Kareem
              3. Magic
              4. Russell
              5. Wilt
              6. Kobe
              7. Duncan
              8. Bird
              9. Robertson
              10. Hakeem (most underrated ATG ever)

Just oitside id have Lebron, Shaq, Moses, Dr J, West, Baylor, etc.
              I can dig it.............

Comment

• Kobe has been on fire lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                  Kobe has been on fire lately.
                  I hope he can average 20 for the year....he is at like 17 right now...

Comment

• ESPN got Lebron at #3?!?!

Gtfoh with this **** with bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      ESPN got Lebron at #3?!?!

Gtfoh with this **** with bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X