**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Yeah.... can't ****ing wait!

Just got back from the mall and bought two new fresh jerseys.

Reed, please dont wear that Ryan Kelly jersey that you just bought

hopefully, it will be like this

Comment

Very similar to our game last year... **** sucked lol
      Hopefully you'll get to see him.....I doubt he'll miss his last shot at Bron Bron

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        ME and wife have been nervous AF Kobe is gonna break something and not play

We went last year and that's when he tore his shoulder a few weeks before.

I think we're safe. Unbelievably stoked. Tomorrow night!
        nice..............

Comment

We're 8 rows behind the away bench...
          Can I ask how much you paid for the tix? we were row 10 behind away but at Staples..........I paid (on a deal) $375 per ticket....

Comment

• Cavs games for some reason are pretty expensive, I know not compared to LA/NYK don't ask me why I know. But this was back in the day, Lebron's first run. So i imagine they're more now, I have self-imposed Cleveland a no-go zone. Such a ****ty town, for the most part

Comment

I disagree... Not sure why it gets such a bad wrap... Firstly they have GREAT restaurants... Im talking 5 stars Filet and Lobster type restaurants. They have a great science museum and the rock and roll hall of fame. They're right on Lake Erie, with Marinas all across the coast. They have some seriously NICE multi milliondollar housing neighborhoods. The city is pretty big with a **** ton of shopping and sports bars etc etc..

They do have a hood, and it is ghetto AF... but what major city doesn't?
              See, I don't even mind the hood part as much , but I really don't care for the downtown part. Besides the Indians stadium, that place is real nice.

Don't know bout the restaurants doe, you might have me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Cavs games for some reason are pretty expensive, I know not compared to LA/NYK don't ask me why I know. But this was back in the day, Lebron's first run. So i imagine they're more now, I have self-imposed Cleveland a no-go zone. Such a ****ty town, for the most part
                But but.........da dawg pound doe...............

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  But but.........da dawg pound doe...............
                  LOL and I live in Milwaukee, another town of equal trashy midwest-ness so my hate for Cleveland must really say something.

Clevelands arena ****S on ours, the Bradley Center is a joke. At least the Lebron $$$ got em a good arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    LOL and I live in Milwaukee, another town of equal trashy midwest-ness so my hate for Cleveland must really say something.

Clevelands arena ****S on ours, the Bradley Center is a joke. At least the Lebron $$$ got em a good arena.
                    no wonder everyone got depressed in Clev once Le'bron left.........wonder if they will die after he leaves again.........

Comment

• They do got a cool museum too, like Reed said. Forgot about that.

Don't fall in the river doe. A irradiated swamp monster might git ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X