**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    we're doing this tanking thing wrong
    don't you worry.. it's an 82 game season. lakers will win atleast 15 games. even a broken watch have the right time twice a day.

besides, you can't out tank the sixers..

Comment

we're doing this tanking thing wrong
      Last time we lost was last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Last time we lost was last year.

unbeaten all year...and now the Suns have joined the tankathon..bye bye Simmons and Ingram

Comment

unbeaten all year...and now the Suns have joined the tankathon..bye bye Simmons and Ingram
          i know man, ****'s frustrating because I cant tell wtf they trying to accomplish this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            don't you worry.. it's an 82 game season. lakers will win atleast 15 games. even a broken watch have the right time twice a day.

besides, you can't out tank the sixers..
            as long as we out tank everyone else to end up 2nd or 3rd im good........

Comment

• I was all about Simmons at the beginning of the season but Philly's tank game is on point.

The more I see Ingram, the more I see a young KD.

We gotta at least get 2nd pick, **** Phx.

Comment

I was all about Simmons at the beginning of the season but Philly's tank game is on point.

The more I see Ingram, the more I see a young KD.

We gotta at least get 2nd pick, **** Phx.

Sixers are 3-3 since the Ish Smith trade...those fools might end up with a better record than us

Comment

Sixers are 3-3 since the Ish Smith trade...those fools might end up with a better record than us
                  Fingers crossed.

Either way, I'm fairly comfortable with #1 or #2.

Tonight's game should put the tank back on track. D'lo and Kobe are questionable .

Comment

Fingers crossed.

Either way, I'm fairly comfortable with #1 or #2.

Tonight's game should put the tank back on track. D'lo and Kobe are questionable .

yup...back in the tank...Draymond about to get another trip dub

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                      I had high hopes for a Randle/Clarkson/Russell trio.. with Hibbert metta and a splash of Kobe... we could at least be a 30 game winning team. Chemistry is just ****. Last 3 were nice though.

Curious what happens in the off season... Our cap could be huge.
                      Scott has dowright gifted about 4 games. And some of them were against the softest West teams. In this season, that would mean contention for the last spot of the playoffs. Then add how much he played Kobe when he was clearly the worst player in basketball(playing 25+ minutes while shooting sub .333, sub .200 behind the arc and playing no defense).

The problem is Scott, the rookies hate him, his tactics are archaic and he didnt have the balls to sit Kobe's old ass down and tell him not to shoot.

I don't get the tank brigade....you think the young guys like losing and getting fewer minutes than they should?...It's not the late 90's to want these guys to mature slowly. Randle and Russell were lottery picks....If you're discontent with them, what makes you think the Lakers will draft right this time?

Comment

Working...
                      X