**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    playing a broken finger? yeah I'd say he's done it before
    A broken finger is easier to deal with than a ****ed up ankle or foot.

Especially if we're talking about a stress fracture that youre gonna be jumping up and down on with 200lbs.

You can tape up a finger and limit its movement... but a foot/ankle?

When you have to shake NBA players... thats a little harder to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      A broken finger is easier to deal with than a ****ed up ankle or foot.

Especially if we're talking about a stress fracture that youre gonna be jumping up and down on with 200lbs.

You can tape up a finger and limit its movement... but a foot/ankle?

When you have to shake NBA players... thats a little harder to do.
      I'd be very surprised if KB24 wasn't on the court today.....the man has balls o steel.........true story!

Comment

• Off Topic: What do you guys think about Lamar's new show? I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, but i still gave it a try simply because Lamar's one of my favorite players in NBA. He's a obviously a good guy, but sadly(i hope i'm wrong) he'll be broke right after he retire playing. He's obviously alot like Antoine Walker, they paid for all of their friends rents, cell phones, ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Off Topic: What do you guys think about Lamar's new show? I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, but i still gave it a try because Lamar's one of my favorite players in NBA. He's a obviously a good guy, but sadly(i hope i'm wrong) he'll be broke right after he retire playing. He's obviously alot like Antoine Walker, they paid for their friends rents, cell phones, ect.
          When's it on? I wanna watch it...

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Off Topic: What do you guys think about Lamar's new show? I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, but i still gave it a try simply because Lamar's one of my favorite players in NBA. He's a obviously a good guy, but sadly(i hope i'm wrong) he'll be broke right after he retire playing. He's obviously alot like Antoine Walker, they paid for all of their friends rents, cell phones, ect.
            It's not his show though right?? isn't it part of these broads show?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              It's not his show though right?? isn't it part of these broads show?

omg......................

Comment

omg......................
                right! that's what im sayin!

Comment

When's it on? I wanna watch it...
                  It's on E!.

Comment

• No.... WHEN.

Comment

• Lamar is letting too many people taking advantage of him. And ironically, it's seem that Khloe is a way smarter business woman than Lamar.

Comment

Working...
                      X