i guess im on the couch all day today

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Yep.....Then there's Thurman...
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i guess im on the couch all day today

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            kupchak on espnla downplays upshaw, says upshaw might not even play.

few hours later not only did upshaw get pt, he got 2 yr contract.
            I think it was because there was a lot of GM's and coaches watching that game. He didn't want anyone taking Upshaw from underneath him. It's not a bad contract either. Only partial is guaranteed for the first year which translates into he will be in camp with them at least. Also I think the crowd helped because every time Upshaw did something right, the crowd went nuts. They need to get rid of Sacre and Kelly. There is no room for them.

Comment

• Kristaps isn't as goofy as i expected him to be...he'll make a fine backup in 5yrs

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Kristaps isn't as goofy as i expected him to be...he'll make a fine backup in 5yrs
                I wonder how far he's going to fly when Randle bodies him on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                  I wonder how far he's going to fly when Randle bodies him on Monday.

i wanna see Randle slow things down a bit...from what i've seen, he goes on turbo mode the moment he has the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i wanna see Randle slow things down a bit...from what i've seen, he goes on turbo mode the moment he has the ball
                    I think he will. I remember in the preseason last year he was figuring out what pace he was affective at but then he got injured opening night. I want to see Russel more aggressive looking for his shot today. I don't want to hear dumbasses say the Lakers made the wrong pick when Russel is finding his way still.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                      I think he will. I remember in the preseason last year he was figuring out what pace he was affective at but then he got injured opening night. I want to see Russel more aggressive looking for his shot today. I don't want to hear dumbasses say the Lakers made the wrong pick when Russel is finding his way still.

i wanna see a better defensive effort and more pick n roll...this princeton offense irks me

Comment

Working...
                      X