Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    on the contrary, they are encouraged to.
    they get more money for interracial too.
    the whole thing about black males having longer shlongs came from the **** industry,
    white and other women didn't want to **** black men so they started saying that
    that blacks were better ****s with bigger penises and that they would give them more money.. since then, more **** stars are open to it and its no longer taboo.

I remember (I think it was) Huegh Hefner talking about this **** in an interview, I'm a try and see if I can find it.
    Well. That's a crock of ****.

The reason it's not advised is because the majority of America is still White.

And the racism is harbored generation to generation...........and a white girl banging black guys on camera does in fact scar her reputation.

Because White purists won't accept that as intimate entertainment.

Plain and simple. Opposition to Interracial relations point blank.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Why do you think the Queen of **** in Jenna Jameson:

Never slept with a Black on camera? Was a business move.

Fools.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        cause once you go black you never go back??
        Ha, tell em sweets.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Well. That's a crock of ****.

The reason it's not advised is because the majority of America is still White.

And the racism is harbored generation to generation...........and a white girl banging black guys on camera does in fact scar her reputation.

Because White purists won't accept that as intimate entertainment.

Plain and simple. Opposition to Interracial relations point blank.
          I doubt whether anyone is discouraged to not do anything at all in ****. Seems like BS to me. **** is just a business and if more ppl buy your vids and beat their Johnsonville bratwursts that is good for your rep in the **** biz because you are obviously a viable product. Its all about jackin it and $$$, nothing else the TS is just trying to start racist **** here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I doubt whether anyone is discouraged to not do anything at all in ****. Seems like BS to me. **** is just a business and if more ppl buy your vids and beat their Johnsonville bratwursts that is good for your rep in the **** biz because you are obviously a viable product. Its all about jackin it and $$$, nothing else the TS is just trying to start racist **** here.
            Nobody is starting racist anything.

It's a well known/documented fact that Jenna Jameson avoided having sex with Black men on film, in fear of jeopardizing her career in the **** industry.

Last I checked...........the majority of the U.S.A. is in fact White.

So the racism is almost instilled.

Comment

Hmmm i dont think so. You often see alot of up and comers getting banged by blacks now so i think that's bull****. There encouraged if anything!

Comment

because they ruin them for every other man. like throwing a suasage down a hallway after the black guys are done with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Hmmm i dont think so. You often see alot of up and comers getting banged by blacks now so i think that's bull****. There encouraged if anything!
                  Now? Ugh the cool thing is to be Black if you're White.

So it makes marketing sense.

Look at all the ****ing ******s running around in this cespool.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Nobody is starting racist anything.

It's a well known/documented fact that Jenna Jameson avoided having sex with Black men on film, in fear of jeopardizing her career in the **** industry.

Last I checked...........the majority of the U.S.A. is in fact White.

So the racism is almost instilled.
                    If that is her story I guess, I am not sure if the majority of the U.S is still white. I live in a place where whites are minorities, and figured it is like this up and down the coast and barely anyone lives in the middle of the country. So that makes it close to even I think, but I could be wrong.....there is no way to know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                      cause once you go black you never go back??
                      once you go ***** you pul the trigga

Comment

Working...
                      X