What age do you want to settle down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Never.

Marriage is just like any other relationship ; bound to fail.

Only when you're married you need to consult a Lawyer, file papers, go to Court, and give the ***** half of what you own in order to leave. Not to mention how complicated it can be if you've got kids.

Marriage is for suckers.

You guys enjoy the legal process of divorce.

Me? I'll just grab my **** and go.
    But wouldn't you want a kid at some point homie?

Comment

Ehhhhh when I feel like it I guess lol.

Comment

I'm 25. I'd like to atleast settle with a girl soon. Kids etc can come 10 years later if not further down the line.

A good woman by my side. Believe, we all need that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          But wouldn't you want a kid at some point homie?
          Never.

I made up my mind at the age of 15 that I just don't want to be a Father.

Bringer you aint afraid of what life might be like when your 50 60 70? No wife, kids, grandkids, etc. Just alone in your house.
          Who says I have to be alone?

And even if I do have to be alone, that isn't exactly a new experience for me. I've never been one of those people who was afraid to be alone, I've been alone most of my life. It's basically be the same thing, except I'd be old as piss.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Never.

I made up my mind at the age of 15 that I just don't want to be a Father.
            That's cool, I respect that. Better hope all your bitches is gonna be on the pill or...
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 10-18-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

You can't plan you life out like that, it is too unpredictable **** is too random and you never know what is going to happen. Just go with the flow or you will certainly end up disappointed.

Comment

I want one son [minimum], to keep my name going. Else, at this time, kids can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  You can't plan you life out like that, it is too unpredictable **** is too random and you never know what is going to happen. Just go with the flow or you will certainly end up disappointed.
                  Agree with you 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    That's cool, I respect that. Better hope all your bitches is gonna on the pill or...
                    I don't "hope". I make sure.

When it comes to having children, in today's society, there are no "unwanted pregnancies".

There are more than enough contraceptives on the market to prevent pregnancy.

That's why I never feel sorry for stupid teenagers or young adults who get knocked up and then talk about how "surprised" they were when they found out.

It ain't rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                    X