Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
    Is that yo cousin?

don't lie

It's ok, I frequently fapped it slowly (played it slow) to my cuz in my teen years. Everyone has
    why don't post pic of your cousin :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
      Next time let her catch you fapping and maybe she will offer you a hand.
      roommate's girlfriend caught me spanking the monkey over some pics of her that came from roommate's laptop... you wanna talk about awkward, the tension was unbearable for like a month

dude, she sneaked in and saw me flip thru pictures of her in various poses, including one with a vibrator in her poon... I would say she must have been there for at least a minute, and I am not a fast fapper, I generally play slowly. She simply said "oh, I'm sorry I had no idea" and stormed out... My roommate told me she left; it was a real messed up situation for a while, but we eventually fixed the sexual tension problem (I give you a guess how). But it was one of the most uncomfortable episodes ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
        roommate's girlfriend caught me spanking the monkey over some pics of her that came from roommate's laptop... you wanna talk about awkward, the tension was unbearable for like a month

dude, she sneaked in and saw me flip thru pictures of her in various poses, including one with a vibrator in her poon... I would say she must have been there for at least a minute, and I am not a fast fapper, I generally play slowly. She simply said "oh, I'm sorry I had no idea" and stormed out... My roommate told me she left; it was a real messed up situation for a while, but we eventually fixed the sexual tension problem (I give you a guess how). But it was one of the most uncomfortable episodes ever...
        It would have been great if u just ****ed there on the spot, i like dat kinda stuff... like unexpected like your were fapping to her and suddenly she's there and also want it. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
          lets start :bukkake:

I see that you like the Ladyboys, visit Thailand often?

Comment

My neighbors daughter... She looks kinda young here, but she's fine as fuсk.

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post

Is this your next door neighbour?

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post

"Straight down the pipe"

Comment

I fap over this sexy woman every night before bed.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/im...1&type=profile

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post

what the ****

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post

I once humped the towel to the very same woman you speak of sir, and I imagined my seeding busting through the fallopian tubes

Comment

Working...
                      X