• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i seen that vid. b4 a dickface

nowonder he went from CNN to FAUX!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
      Say what you want about him but he is 100% correct in his critique of Obama.
      How does that go?

Originally posted by Glenn Beck probably
      Barack. Obama. His middle name is Hussein. Does that sound like a... (brushes away a tear)... a TRUE AMERICAN NAME? I tell you what the problem is... America... (another couple of tears)... the Beautiful (and again)... requires a real American! Not some KENYAN! (goes purple) some ridiculous KENYAN! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY FROM KENYA IN AFRICA!? WINNING AN ELECTION? AND WHY? BECAUSE HE'S POPULAR!? BECAUSE McCAIN AND PALIN WERE AN ABJECT EMBARRASSMENT TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY? BECAUSE HE'S A BLACK MAN?! AAAAARGH! AAAAARGH! AAAAEEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!! GRUUUUNT! BLEAAAAAGHGHGHG.....etc

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        You disregard half of the country by claiming its an embarassment if half the country thinks that. Stay out of AMerica then, thanksss
        You're missing the point as usual. It's embarrassing that half of the country (Republican supporters) are represented by such an illogical, hypocritical, bi-polar xenophobe. I'm not suggesting that it's embarrassing to be a Republican, far from it. I'm not suggesting that all Republicans are like Glenn Beck either.

Comment

The Republican party has turned its back on its true base in order to pursue the votes of rabid fundamentalists. That's a problem, and blindly sticking to your party and stamping your feet is not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            The Republican party has turned its back on its true base in order to pursue the votes of rabid fundamentalists. That's a problem, and blindly sticking to your party and stamping your feet is not helping.
            You have no clue as to what you're talking about. Both parties are universally hated here.

Nobody trusts either of them. The political system here is a corrupt disgrace, one continuous creeping coup against law and constitution.

I'm not sure how you can comment on so authoritatively from living in another country.

Comment

You have no clue as to what you're talking about. Both parties are universally hated here.

Nobody trusts either of them. The political system here is a corrupt disgrace, one continuous creeping coup against law and constitution.

I'm not sure how you can comment on so authoritatively from living in another country.
              That's only what you and your friends think. Which ipso-facto means just you.

Comment

That's only what you and your friends think. Which ipso-facto means just you.
                Thats why the political climate in the U.S is so rosy right now right?

STFU fattie. You don't know **** about the U.S.

Comment

Thats why the political climate in the U.S is so rosy right now right?

STFU fattie. You don't know **** about the U.S.
                  The political climate consists of frightened credulous people being goaded into extreme action by the likes of Glenn Beck who is never going to let reality get in the way of a career opportunity.

You worthless dole scum.

Comment

The political climate consists of frightened credulous people being goaded into extreme action by the likes of Glenn Beck who is never going to let reality get in the way of a career opportunity.

You worthless dole scum.
                    Wrong again. The political climate is what it is because Government has sold the people out, robbed them blind and imposing increasingly tyrannical legislation from all angles.

I'm sure for a lemming government bureaucrat like you its hard to believe, but most people are more aware than you give them credit for.

Comment

Wrong again. The political climate is what it is because Government has sold the people out, robbed them blind and imposing increasingly tyrannical legislation from all angles.

I'm sure for a lemming government bureaucrat like you its hard to believe, but most people are more aware than you give them credit for.
                      Why don't you have a job? Is that your way of "fighting the power"?

Comment

Working...
                      X