No announcement yet.

I have converted to Islam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    What's your thoughts on the fact your Prophet Muhammad at the age of 52 married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 years old?
    Islam is a bs re lr region when in in doubt covmert to island. Mohammed is a A plus azz clown
    I
    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Are you Muslim?
      Nope. Atheist.

Comment

What's your thoughts on the fact your Prophet Muhammad at the age of 52 married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 years old?
        What are his thoughts on the score saying DO NOT befriend any Christians or Jews. Hate is within Islam's DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

It is essential to consider historical context here which you clearly not educated enough to understand. In seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined by the onset of puberty. It could be argued that Aisha must have entered puberty early, making her marriage valid according to the norms of that time.​

Equally, other Muslims doubt the idea that Aisha was only six years old. Historians have questioned the reliability of the saying that asserts her young age. Aisha had been engaged to someone else before marrying Muhammad, suggesting she was mature enough by the standards of her society to consider marriage.​

I won’t lie this one was difficult for me to accept and I too opposed Islam for many years using this exact example of why it is not a real religion but a cult let by an illiterate pedophile.

however upon further historical reading Aisha’s story illustrates the affirmation of female autonomy. She was an active participant in her own life decisions, including her marriage to Muhammad.

The Prophet allowed Khawlah to approach women on his behalf, including Aisha, as potential spouses.

In summary, the debate around Aisha’s age at marriage is multifaceted. It’s essential to approach this topic with nuance and respect for differing viewpoints
          There is not evidence of such a man existing, from my knowledge. What is the earliset reference to the prophet Muhammad? Why isn't there any pictures of his face?

Asking you as surely you would know. Or maybe you don't.

Here is what I really do no understand. According to the Koran, the prophet Muhammad was a descendent of Abraham the famous Jew, making him at least part Jewish.

Yet the religion is at odds with his kinship.

Help me understand this.

You are open to debate. I will read and try my best to comprehend your replies.

Comment

Assum Llama Fakum

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Islam is a bs re lr region when in in doubt covmert to island. Mohammed is a A plus azz clown
              I
              Yeah, sex with a 9 year old is child raping.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Assum Llama Fakum
                ALaker Salami.

Comment

There is no context, in any time in the history of this planet, where a 6 year old girl who still plays with dolls (Which is prohibited in Islam for adults), is ready to marry a 52 year old man and physically ready to have sex with him when she's 9. None. It's objectively immoral and disgusting..
                  No truer words were ever spoken! It is sickening even to think of!!! When that kind of thing happens, it psychologically fucks up a child for life.
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-04-2024, 11:35 AM.

Comment

People who join a religion or convert are people with lowself esteem and need to belong to something.
                    Hype job Hype job gauze gauze like this.

Comment

I bet you converted in prison when Abdullah made you his *****

Comment

Working...
                      X