Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US campus protests: police enter Columbia university after pro-Palestinian demonstrators occupy building – live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I’m not on the side with you racists, holocaust deniers and pedophiles. You are the real trash.

I am on the side of Americans exercising their first amendment rights, so long as they don’t use that as a pretext to commit violence.

That you are not speaks volumes about you.
    Ummm your GOD Biden is a Pedophile his own SON calls him Pedo Peter. Your also a KNOWN Racist posht! Who hates jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

The January 6th incident was one day and included 100% Americans. I am not concerned with a one day protest, are you?

This crap has been going on for weeks and the people doing it across the nation IMO do not like the USA. People are hanging out in tents and waring masks / covering their faces.

There is a difference.

e.​​
      Yes, when it’s an attack on the Capitol.

Um there is no time limit on exercising your Constitutional rights you anti American idiot. Whatever garbage HS you graduated from, if you even did graduate, should’ve taught you that.

Of course they like America. They don’t like how Israel had behaved.

Comment

I’m not on the side with you racists, holocaust deniers and pedophiles. You are the real trash.

I am on the side of Americans exercising their first amendment rights, so long as they don’t use that as a pretext to commit violence.

That you are not speaks volumes about you.
        I bet there are plenty of Holocaust deniers in that trash at columbia.... also you dodged my question, can some neonazis camp out in the university too waving swastikas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

I bet there are plenty of Holocaust deniers in that trash at columbia.... also you dodged my question, can some neonazis camp out in the university too waving swastikas?
          Yes there are- you and many other holocaust deniers are part of the group preventing the Pro Palestine people from exercising free speech.

Like you they are pretending to be pro Israel. They, like you, hate brown Muslims more than they hate Jews.

But you said a couple of well known holocaust deniers were good posters so why does it matter to you if they are at the protests?

I answered that question. Go back and look.

You are not American so I don’t think you should be allowed to waive Nazi flags in America.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-02-2024, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Yes there are- you and many other holocaust deniers are part of the group preventing the Pro Palestine people from exercising free speech.

Like you they are pretending to be pro Israel. They, like you, hate brown Muslims more than they hate Jews.

But you said a couple of well known holocaust deniers were good posters so why does it matter to you if they are at the protests?

You are not American so I don’t think you should be allowed to waive Nazi flags in America.
            quick question. How hard do you think it would be for a group of outside trained agitators to instigate more students into taking over another building and then take them hostage or commit some sort of terrorist act against them?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

quick question. How hard do you think it would be for a group of outside trained agitators to instigate more students into taking over another building and then take them hostage or commit some sort of terrorist act against them?
              Probably not hard at all given students are emotional and act on impulse. You would hope they aren’t dumb enough to do that.

I just think it fake to pretend these crowds of protesters across the nation are mostly professionals when they are not.

Comment

you didnt answer it properly... why can hamas terrorist sympathisers camp out in the university grounds and cause trouble but neonazis cant? both groups are anti-semitic
                Last edited by Madison Boxing; 05-02-2024, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

you didnt answer it properly... why can terrorist sympathisers camp out in the university grounds and cause trouble but neonazis cant?
                  I never said they couldn’t so this is fake question to divert the discussion.

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/educati...-protests/amp/

This article from the Hill says the claims Trump made about the majority being paid agitators was not proven.

I do know some protesters are fellows at US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, which Soros funds. That is a stretch to claim they are paid to protest.

I have seen no proof that some are not Americans but I wouldn’t be surprised if an extreme small number were.

The overwhelming majority are college students.

Are you suggesting the majority of the protesters are paid or professionals. I have seen reports that a couple of them are “professional protestors”. That surely doesn’t make the majority the same.

I have seen where some arrested are not affiliated with the schools they are protesting at.

https://apnews.com/article/gaza-war-...883fc5d79d5466
                    I have seen many protesters interviewed on Fox who admitted, when asked if they were students, say they were not. I posted a link where Lisa Fithian, who describes herself as a “nonviolent direct action trainer,” was identified as a veteran activist who joined the Columbia protesters. Police call her a 'professional agitator.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l-a-rcna150261

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

I have seen many protesters interviewed on Fox who admitted, when asked if they were students, say they were not. I posted a link where Lisa Fithian, who describes herself as a “nonviolent direct action trainer,” was identified as a veteran activist who joined the Columbia protesters. Police call her a 'professional agitator.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l-a-rcna150261
                      Yeah I know they aren’t students. That doesn’t mean they are paid to be there.

I saw her documented as a pro, and some 47 yr old white dude. That is 2 people.

If you have anyone else documented let me know.

over exaggerating the number of professional agitators doesn’t justify the police doing the budding of the wealthy donors imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X