No announcement yet.

Tulsi Gabbard: Why It’s Time To Leave The Democrat Party Behind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsi Gabbard: Why It’s Time To Leave The Democrat Party Behind

Those few people who are Democrats because of the power if offers, are in the " racial business " or BLM, are low IQ types below 90 IQ, LGBTQ types , or dirt poor are not leaving the Democratic party anytime soon. They are the base of the party.

So what. No BIG deal right? Ah, but this is. 5 -10 % of the normal Democrats, the Jews who were the intellectual part of the party may leave ( due to racism ) and a sizable amount of minority Asian and Latino vote WILL leave because they have had enough.

Wait for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      Those few people who are Democrats because of the power if offers, are in the " racial business " or BLM, are low IQ types below 90 IQ, LGBTQ types , or dirt poor are not leaving the Democratic party anytime soon. They are the base of the party.

So what. No BIG deal right? Ah, but this is. 5 -10 % of the normal Democrats, the Jews who were the intellectual part of the party may leave ( due to racism ) and a sizable amount of minority Asian and Latino vote WILL leave because they have had enough.

Wait for it...
      Jews, Latinos and Asians have been leaving the democrats since 2018 or so. Also noticing a rise in black male conservatives. Not sure Black Women will ever veer over though, even if they agreed with Republicans on 100% of matters, too emotional of a demographic.

Fact is, Trump lost the white vote in 2020. Got far more minorities but the guilty whites didn't vote for him.
      Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Jews, Latinos and Asians have been leaving the democrats since 2018 or so. Also noticing a rise in black male conservatives. Not sure Black Women will ever veer over though, even if they agreed with Republicans on 100% of matters, too emotional of a demographic.

Fact is, Trump lost the white vote in 2020. Got far more minorities but the guilty whites didn't vote for him.
        Did real ppl lose anything from these noisy politicians ??

I can work within the framework and a few goal post changes, but not all at once

now I go back to making ceviche tostadas

Comment

Fair play. I think more ppl should leave both parties. The R's have turned into the cult of Trump, conspiracy, rich ppl sh^t & anti-governing. The D's are the party of trying to appeal to boutique issues while the masses struggle.

We need partys for non-insane ppl who gaf about regular ass ppl.

Also I think Tulsi is primarily just attempting to become Trump's VP since that Noem chick (my guess up til recently who Trump was gonna pick) is talking about killing her dog cuz he sucked at hunting like shes a poormans Michael Vick. So Tulsi is going more sh^t lately I noticed to get noticed. Regardless if you believed her before or believe her now shes aspiring for a powerful job more than party sh^t or anti-other party sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Fair play. I think more ppl should leave both parties. The R's have turned into the cult of Trump, conspiracy, rich ppl sh^t & anti-governing. The D's are the party of trying to appeal to boutique issues while the masses struggle.

We need partys for non-insane ppl who gaf about regular ass ppl.

Also I think Tulsi is primarily just attempting to become Trump's VP since that Noem chick (my guess up til recently who Trump was gonna pick) is talking about killing her dog cuz he sucked at hunting like shes a poormans Michael Vick. So Tulsi is going more sh^t lately I noticed to get noticed. Regardless if you believed her before or believe her now shes aspiring for a powerful job more than party sh^t or anti-other party sh^t.
            American Dems ruined their image and branded themselves as the lock down party

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

The R ppl haven't lost the white vote since Bush the first lol.

And the ones who didn't vote for Trump probably thought him talking about nuking hurricanes, how everything was rigged against him as he was the President & talking about shining UV light into ones body to cure covid among other goofiness was batsh^t insane for a President of the US to say than some "guilty white ppl" myth of a reason.

Most ppl, of any color, who doesn't like Trump generally doesn't like Trump based on Trump being a dipsh^t who makes the US look insane in general & abroad. Hes like the weird uncle mfers used to keep in the back room of their houses in the 70s in the suburbs. Families were embarrassed of & tried to hide that mfer. Thats why most of those white voters were voting against Trump more than for Biden. And if Hillary wasnt hated as much &/or ppl knew how dumb Trump was gonna make us look as hes tweeting at 3am like a crazy person he mighta not gotten by Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                American Dems ruined their image and branded themselves as the lock down party
                If you are trying to convince me D ppl suck don't bother. Ive been saying D ppl suck. R ppl just suck worse rn largely cuz for some reason they think Trump is a near god-like being.

I'd rather be locked in a house & paid 2x more than I was making while playing video games or reading or whatever I wanted for 2yrs than have a dictatorship & have a female loved one be forced to have a kid she didn't want esp if it threatened her life.

I just want a party that gives a fook about regular ppl. Neither the R ppl or D ppl do imho. R ppl trying to force-fed bible bs & D ppl trying to force-fed social bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

If you are trying to convince me D ppl suck don't bother. Ive been saying D ppl suck. R ppl just suck worse rn largely cuz for some reason they think Trump is a near god-like being.

I'd rather be locked in a house & paid 2x more than I was making while playing video games or reading or whatever I wanted for 2yrs than have a dictatorship & have a female loved one be forced to have a kid she didn't want esp if it threatened her life.

I just want a party that gives a fook about regular ppl. Neither the R ppl or D ppl do imho. R ppl trying to force-fed bible bs & D ppl trying to force-fed social bs.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    So you prefer minority rule & having your gf/wife dying after being forced to give birth to an unviable baby? Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Working...
                    X