No announcement yet.

The economy is in trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

Go for it, tell us all this is ok. I forgot to add you with dunn and trav. Thanks for the reply.

Yes, numbers and the economy are falling apart. I'm not in fear, this is what we needed two years ago to get chit back on track. Your daddy wouldn't let it happen. You can only put it to the side for so long.

Oh and BTW, I don't work as you know and we've been ready for this to take advantage of homes ECT. So why would I be in fear? Lol
    So you're just fearmongering every day to try to scare others.

Ok I get it now. I knew it was one or the other.

Comment

The guy that posted above you thinks you're just being fearful lol.
      Not exactly. I think sh^t is constantly going up & down & sideways & few reallllllllllllllly understand our bs economy numbers. And there is unlikely to be some economic doomsday that rich ppl can't handle or poor ppl will gaf about cuz sh^ts been fooked up for poor ppl for decades.
      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Is the sky EVER not falling for you?
        50 bucks says this dude here either lives with his parents or on welfare.
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

So you're just fearmongering every day to try to scare others.

Ok I get it now. I knew it was one or the other.
          You can call it what you want. I call it the truth. Cope.
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

100% in the basement. Can you start a go fund me please? I need out the basement.

Comment

Don't worry it's all "fear" and a "normal cycle and inflation is TRANSITORY" LOL

GDP comes in 35% lower than expected - Automakers Q1 sales broadly lower YoY
              - Interest rates through the roof
              - Credit Card debt at all time high
              - Savings rates near all time lows, doesn't even include buy now pay later numbers
              - FED delaying interest rate decrease because of rising inflation
              - CC delinquency above pre-COVID
              - Auto loan defaults up because everyone paid more than MSRP.

Everyone acts like it takes a rocket scientist to understand what's happening here. The numbers don't lie. Unless they're revised lol.

Don't forget the lies https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...er-adjustments
              Last edited by man down; 04-25-2024, 01:04 PM.
              GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Biden will start a war to take everyone's minds off the economy

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Bet???

Comment

Housing and rent costs have disproportionately grown in the last decade. It's become unaffordable for many single people living in cities or suburbs. The left doesn't want you to own anything. Everywhere I look I see huge apartment complexes being built, they can't build them fast enough. My old neighborhood in NYC a dumpy railroad flat with four straight rooms is going for as much as $4K per month. There was a time when your monthly rent equaled one week's pay, those days are over unless you're a high paid professional earning $300K or better.

Take a look at the top most expensive places to live in the U.S. and what it takes to live there:

The income a family of 4 needs to live comfortably in every U.S. state

​The most expensive state to raise a family of four isn’t New York, California or Hawaii — it’s Massachusetts, according to a recent SmartAsset study.

To live comfortably in Massachusetts, a family of two working adults and two kids would need to earn $301,184 annually.

“Comfortable” is defined as the income needed to cover a 50/30/20 budget for a family of four. The budget allocates 50% of your earnings for necessities such as housing and utility costs, 30% for discretionary spending and 20% for savings or investments.

SmartAsset extrapolated the income needed for a 50/30/20 budget based on the cost of necessities, using data from the MIT Living Wage Calculator.

Here’s a look at how much income a family of four needs to live comfortably in the five most-expensive states:
                    1. Massachusetts: $301,184
                    2. Hawaii: $294,611
                    3. Connecticut: $279,885
                    4. New York: $278,970
                    5. California: $276,723

While most of these states are known for high housing costs, Massachusetts also has higher total costs for other categories, such as child care, food and medical expenses, according to the MIT Living Wage Calculator.

In contrast to these states, Mississippi is the least-expensive state to raise a family, requiring only $177,798 per year in annual income. The median for the U.S. as a whole is $213,782.

As a general trend, more rural U.S. states have lower costs compared with states home to numerous large cities, such as California and New York — especially when it comes to housing.

But rural states tend to have lower wages, too. The median annual wage for workers in Mississippi is $37,500, compared with $56,840 in New York, for example, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/20/the-...ery-state.html
                    man down man down likes this.

Comment

Bet???
                      Not talking about you or I would've quoted you.
                      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X