No announcement yet.

Tell the Truth About Law Enforcement and Crime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Yet you have never condemned anyone that carries that flag or protests against out government or our democracy.

Context matters. These protesters, as you know, are protesting against Israel. Not America. They carry the flag to show support for Palestine against Israel.

You labeling them anti American is disgraceful.

The police are being made to do the bidding of wealthy supporters of Israel against mostly college kids. How is that right?
    They are protesting against the Jews, you know racism. They are being funded by foreign money.

Defending protesters who support such a cause, and blocking for halting events and every day life is Anti American. The should protest in given areas not block bridges / halt traffic.

I am for the cops in this case. You are not? Big surprise.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

They are protesting against the Jews, you know racism. They are being funded by foreign money.

Defending protesters who support such a cause, and blocking for halting events and every day life is Anti American. The should protest in given areas not block bridges / halt traffic.

I am for the cops now…….I worry about these Woke fools stealing and terrifying normal hardworking Americans!,,

My bro-in -law and his buddies don’t hire blacks, chicanos etc..
      In Mexico I am a pinche Jew plastico… unflattering but not without some truth to it.

Cops in Mexico are cool once your family lets them know not to mess around.

SF cops were kinda chill a long time ago… let them fight it out..

I hate gung ho cops in k town, San Jose, SF, Oakland, emeryville…

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Back up your claims
        https://twitter.com/Based_Atheist/st...579450/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

Don't label me as anti black. I am anti crime.
          lmfao. You made a thread comparing a white girl driving to fight a black girl and getting her butt kicked with George Floyd in addition to other race bait tjreads.

Youre clearly anti black.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Protest for Palestinian rights is not racism.

Kindly provide proof they are being funded by foreign sourced.

Actually, using government agents to prevent free speech because you do not like what is said is what is anti American. Utterly embarrassing that you don’t get that.

Yes they don’t have yo block bridges and highways.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Right wing think tank opinion is not only impractical, it's racist AF.

Poverty is the leading (by far) indicator for all crime, reduce poverty and you reduce crime.
              how do them communities reduce poverty if they are focused on committing crime rather than studying/working and contributing something positive to society?

Comment

the black community have been given a free pass for far too long when it comes to crime.... problem is black kids want to grow up to become a 'thug' rather than a lawyer/doctor

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Protest for Palestinian rights is not racism.

Kindly provide proof they are being funded by foreign sourced.

Actually, using government agents to prevent free speech because you do not like what is said is what is anti American. Utterly embarrassing that you don’t get that.

Yes they don’t have yo block bridges and highways.
                  You are dangerously stupid and uninformed.

The cops and universitres are limiting them and many of the sundents do not understand what they are proesting.

They don't care about major war in Ukraine , but they are protesting a minor regional wars if you can call it that in Israel? STOP and think about who is funding these " protesters ", who is buying the tents, and what these students risk. Someone is funding these events. The USA should be on alert. I assure you the FBI, CIA, NSA and others are.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/28/us/st...aza/index.html

Comment

You are dishonest as fvvck. That doesn't come close to saying what you stated.

Go read the whole article, buddy. The title should have tipped you off that your agenda was going to be exposed.

Extensive Data Shows Punishing Reach of Racism for Black Boys

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...black-men.html
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

You are dishonest as fvvck. That doesn't come close to saying what you stated.

Go read the whole article, buddy. The title should have tipped you off that your agenda was going to be exposed.
                      Lol. Always an excuse with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X