Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you small business owners how do you deal with family/friends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you small business owners how do you deal with family/friends?

For those of you small business owners how do you deal with family/friends? Meaning like your close family and close friends who do NOT support your small business by not directly buying from you or referring you business?

Personally I always try to support my close family and close friends by buying directly from their businesses or at least referring them business or at the very least post on yelp or google positive reviews for them, but it seems especially here in LA, there's no love and support reciprocated.

I only got one cousin in LA who's my ride and die day one, everyone else be acting like they don't even know I have a small business even though we've had several lunches and sit down meetings about it.

Some of the biggest beef/drama has been with my brother and sister, they act like they all love and down for me but have not even supported me at all, all the rest of the cousins, especially the closest ones to me personally always flake and front. How do you guys handle these family/close friends do you confront them about it/ call them out or just distance and freeze them out?

image.jpgimage.png
    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

I don’t hire family and my friends all have high paying jobs.

GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        that's why Jay-Z named his company after him

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I don’t hire family and my friends all have high paying jobs.

you also in Japan right and all your family back home here in the states? so your situation is totally different. sup man how u been? damn how did Larry and Walt die???? I haven't been on here in like a year! Why is no one here anymore? Did they get banned or just move to a different site???

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

you also in Japan right and all your family back home here in the states? so your situation is totally different. sup man how u been? damn how did Larry and Walt die???? I haven't been on here in like a year! Why is no one here anymore? Did they get banned or just move to a different site???
            I am in Japan, and I do have a few family members here, but they are all in the Marines married to Japanese wimmin, and they love it here.
            I think most guys stopped posting why???

Larry and Walt, both deaths shocked me, and I don’t know what they died from?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I am in Japan, and I do have a few family members here, but they are all in the Marines married to Japanese wimmin, and they love it here.
              I think most guys stopped posting why???

Larry and Walt, both deaths shocked me, and I don’t know what they died from?
              HA nice good job. Have you seen Shogun yet? Are they showing it in Japan? Its here in the USA on FX, its a dope show Joe Rogan's pumping it hard on his podcast!

YEah I pretty much forgot about this place and didn't even post at all in 2023. I got excited again with the BTC halving so I remembered there was a lot of good crypto bros on here few years ago so that's what brought me back here but yea its totally dead looks like ghost town compared to what it used to be.

Take good care of your health bro lot of peeps dying and passing all around. ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

HA nice good job. Have you seen Shogun yet? Are they showing it in Japan? Its here in the USA on FX, its a dope show Joe Rogan's pumping it hard on his podcast!

YEah I pretty much forgot about this place and didn't even post at all in 2023. I got excited again with the BTC halving so I remembered there was a lot of good crypto bros on here few years ago so that's what brought me back here but yea its totally dead looks like ghost town compared to what it used to be.

Take good care of your health bro lot of peeps dying and passing all around. ONE!
                No Shogun. I am headed to the hospital Thursday for a check up. I gave up drinking and partying.

You take care too.

Comment

I am a lawyer. My friends and family always ask for legal opinions, mostly on things I know nothing about (i.e. I work in a niche field and people ask me about alien criminal, real estate, immigration, and tax issues).

Comment

Yea and friends/family are exactly the kinds of people that I don’t do business with. I don’t need their support in this field. I just expect them to be my friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                    X