Collapse
No announcement yet.

What celebrity do you look like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Jesus told me to post this up for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Poontango View Post
      sorry dude cant reveal the answer . does it look like in prison?

hahha pac look alike
      long as youre not being corny and neither one are you then its all good

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post

Kevin Jesus told me to post this up for him.
        You sure you're not a Cotto fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          You sure you're not a Cotto fan?
          LOL that phone's camera is so crappy don't think that's a clear picture of Kevin Jesus.

How do you look like friend.

Comment

LOL that phone's camera is so crappy don't think that's a clear picture of Kevin Jesus.

How do you look like friend.
            I noticed how Kevin Jesus has manscaped eye brows. I thought he may have gotten the idea from his man crush, Miguel Cotto.

I got no pictures of me on my laptop. I'll try to find a celebrity that looks like me.

Gonna be tough.

Comment

• He looks like that dude that killed that Tranny a few weeks back. Nah, Im just ****in wit him

Comment

• Originally posted by Perv Loc View Post
                I'll give you some, If I win a bet on Shane over Berto, If I can find someone to bet on Shane-Berto.
                who you got?

Comment

I noticed how Kevin Jesus has manscaped eye brows. I thought he may have gotten the idea from his man crush, Miguel Cotto.

I got no pictures of me on my laptop. I'll try to find a celebrity that looks like me.

Gonna be tough.
                  LMAO What is manscaped eyebrows? like when you pluck them? Hell no i don't pluck them and never will.

If it does mena plucking

It's gonna look like the biggest bull**** you've ever read, but I was born with naturally manscaped eyebrows. I have never ever touched them or let anyone touch them. I am asked all the time if I pluck my eyebrows and I say no but no one believes me . I can't do **** about it, I was born that way, I swear to my mother.

Comment

LMAO What is manscaped eyebrows? like when you pluck them? Hell no i don't pluck them and never will.

If it does mena plucking

It's gonna look like the biggest bull**** you've ever read, but I was born with naturally manscaped eyebrows. I have never ever touched them or let anyone touch them. I am asked all the time if I pluck my eyebrows and I say no but no one believes me . I can't do **** about it, I was born that way, I swear to my mother.
                    Don't worry, I was just bustin 'em.

Sorry Kev, this is the best I got. This was me in the spring of 2006.
                    Last edited by Shadows; 01-11-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Don't worry, I was just bustin 'em.

Sorry Kev, this is the best I got. This was me in the fall of 2006.

LOL we have the same NIKE hoodie but different colors.

From this pic you look like someone. Maybe an athlete, I can't really put my finger on it. I think it could be a pitcher, maybe Phil Hughes of the NY Yankees.

You know since you are a Jermain Taylor fan I thought you were black! I judged wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X