No announcement yet.

votar por biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• votar por biden

"vote for Biden" that's what these flyers say on them. They're being found in Mexico.
    It's illegal for illegals to vote in elections. The Republicans want to pass a bill making it punishable by law if a illegal is found voting. Dems say there's no need for the law because, "it's already not allowed."
    So why not pass the law then ? If it's not happening then I'm sure theres nothing to worry about right Dems?

I imagine if I'm in a country illegally among the last things I'd wanna do is vote & perhaps draw attention to myself to get found out & deported.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I imagine if I'm in a country illegally among the last things I'd wanna do is vote & perhaps draw attention to myself to get found out & deported.
      Even when the president is aiding in them getting here? Do you think they're letting people in and flying people in because they want to be nice?

Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

I wouldnt say im a fan of this dude as hes a bit too far right to me, but I found this conversation very interesting. I recommend everyone with a dog in this fight on either side to watch it. Its 13 min I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Even when the president is aiding in them getting here? Do you think they're letting people in and flying people in because they want to be nice?

Yes. Sh^t I still wouldn't vote as an illegal if that President let me fook his wife, daughter &/or Margot Robbie.

If you want endless growth capitalism you want immigrants.

https://publicintegrity.org/inequali...re-immigrants/

I'm in agreement with anyone who says we need better checks & balances on who we bring in, but anyone who thinks letting no one in is the move is wrong & our older selves &/or our children will pay for that mistake if we make it.

Comment

Yes. Sh^t I still wouldn't vote as an illegal if that President let me fook his wife, daughter &/or Margot Robbie.

If you want endless growth capitalism you want immigrants.

https://publicintegrity.org/inequali...re-immigrants/

I'm in agreement with anyone who says we need better checks & balances on who we bring in, but anyone who thinks letting no one in is the move is wrong & our older selves &/or our children will pay for that mistake if we make it.
            Yeah they're growing the "economy" lol
            DHS Monitoring 617K Migrants With Criminal Records
            https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/dh...16/id/1161186/

Meanwhile these are the job numbers. Native born workers are kicking ass right? Lol.

And I'm sure you're just fine with paying for their flights to America and their shelter, food, clothing, ECT. Right?

Comment

Straight up.

Comment

A Republican Dem. He needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Yeah they're growing the "economy" lol
                  DHS Monitoring 617K Migrants With Criminal Records
                  https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/dh...16/id/1161186/

Meanwhile these are the job numbers. Native born workers are kicking ass right? Lol.

And I'm sure you're just fine with paying for their flights to America and their shelter, food, clothing, ECT. Right?
                  Its not about today lol. Its about the reproduction rate dropping in most first world countries. Ppl aren't having kids so we need immigrants to come in if the ppl around today wanna get their social security checks in 30-50yrs & sh^t like that. Its a math problem in the future not a statistic today.

Comment

Quit pretending.

clown

Comment

Working...
                    X