No announcement yet.

Iran Just Attacked Israel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Going to get ugly. Biden told Israel not to attack Iran.
    And that is interesting. Biden is treating countries who are directly attacked by foreign aggressors differently. Based on what, that's for each person to decide...

Biden told Ukraine to fight back. He also enacted sanctions on Russia.

Meanwhile, he told Israel to stand down and take the attacks, and he released BILLIONS of dollars to the Iranians who attacked Israel.

That looks like someone doesn't like Jews and wants to see them attacked and the Jews just taking it and doing nothing. Call me what you will, but that sounds like straight-up anti-Semitism.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 04-15-2024, 07:43 AM.
    Zaroku Zaroku man down man down like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Iran isn't Arab. No army is more cowardly than the IDF.
      And yet they defeat those pedophile worshippers in just about every war they fight.

Mark my words, Israel will defeat them again in this war. Especially if Trump gets in office, then the gloves come off.

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Israel just has a very effective lobby working on its behalf in DC. It's a loose affiliation of various Jewish groups along with the Christian Zionists. It's not a secret conspiracy or anything, it happens quite openly as explained in the book I cited.

An example is after 9/11 when Bush ordered Israel to pull out of the Occupied Territories. The lobby went into overdrive and Bush backed down, afraid it would cost him a second term.
        Yeah, that's gotta be it. Why else would we support Israel?

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, or that Israel has NEVER voted against the US in the UN, or that Israel routinely shares intelligence and technology with the US, or that Israel's enemies are pedophile worshippers who call for Sharia Law, no, it's just the usual dastardly Jewish trickery.

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

I have no dog in this fight. I'm not pro war but hasn't Israel been bombing civilians in Gaza for months now?

We bombed civilians in Germany and Japan for YEARS. That's what happens when you start wars.

The lesson of the day is, don't start wars.

Comment

• Thank goodness that we have two intellectual giants in Biden and Harris that are steering us through these troubled times..

Comment

• We're doing amazing.

Comment

• This is treason if true.
                1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yeah, that's gotta be it. Why else would we support Israel?

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, or that Israel has NEVER voted against the US in the UN, or that Israel routinely shares intelligence and technology with the US, or that Israel's enemies are pedophile worshippers who call for Sharia Law, no, it's just the usual dastardly Jewish trickery.
                  - - As long as the world media and Islamic world refuse to separate Hamas from Palestinians, their statements are just infantile drivel.

Hamas kicked off this WAR with a bombardment of 5000 Iranian Missiles into Israel First casualty report was a youth festival where 200 Israeli Palestinians were killed just to get at 70 Israeli Jews. Hamas don't care about Palestinians, ie: Started the International War on Islamic Terrorism when after 7 years of Peaceful Israeli Palestinian accords that saw Palestinian and Israeli Security teams working together to keep the peace they sent over 100 suicide bombers into Israel that mostly killed civilians that included Israeli Palestinians.

So Israel removed Israeli Jews and any Palestinians who wanted to leave the terrorism to Israel and closed the border. First thing Hamas did was destroy every bit of Jewish infrastructure and then go on UN/US Aid. A cadre of Palestinian Billionaires living the good life in Qatar with their stolen US and UN Aid funds are responsible for all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                    Israel will cyber attack Iran first, they do not have to use deadly forced even thought they would be justified in doing that because Iran fired over 100 missiles with the intent to kill 1,000's of their citizens. Iran killed zero because of Israelis air defenses which shot down 99% of the missiles. Only one small child was hurt from the shrapnel.

If ANY nation fired 1 missile at the USA ... think about it... they would be severely punished.

Israel has the rare opportunity to show the advanced trait of mercy to a hapless attacker.

IMO, they need to create / fund a revolution in Iran and free and arm their people. And fight with them, not against them. That is what I would do If I were them.

Topple this regime from within and fight with them, not against them. Drop 1,000 of leaflets in Iran and flood the web that a revolution is coming their way.

The emery is the Ayatollahs of Iran. Not the people that are oppressed by it.

Here's the thing though, I know a few Iranians, good people - mostly students and academics, but a few naturalized British also - and the predominant feeling seems to be that whilst none of em (that I know) like the regime much they're also profoundly sceptical and suspicious of Western attempts to bring 'democracy' to Iran.. It's like it's viewed more like a Trojan horse or some ****. And I guess they got rock solid historical reasons not to trust us.

I mean just look at the outcomes of the so called Arab Spring which in many cases was promoted or even directly supported by Western interests.. Ended up with either brutal dictatorships that were Western aligned rather than Nationalistic such as Egypt or Tunisia or simply with chaos and countries left in ruins such as Syria or Libya... Hardly offers much hope does it?

And of course the Iranians know first hand how much the US and UK care about 'democracy' if it doesn't produce the outcomes they want.

There's a strong sense of 'better the devil you know' in Iranians - at least that's my understanding of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Here's the thing though, I know a few Iranians, good people - mostly students and academics, but a few naturalized British also - and the predominant feeling seems to be that whilst none of em (that I know) like the regime much they're also profoundly sceptical and suspicious of Western attempts to bring 'democracy' to Iran.. It's like it's viewed more like a Trojan horse or some ****. And I guess they got rock solid historical reasons not to trust us.

I mean just look at the outcomes of the so called Arab Spring which in many cases was promoted or even directly supported by Western interests.. Ended up with either brutal dictatorships that were Western aligned rather than Nationalistic such as Egypt or Tunisia or simply with chaos and countries left in ruins such as Syria or Libya... Hardly offers much hope does it?

And of course the Iranians know first hand how much the US and UK care about 'democracy' if it doesn't produce the outcomes they want.

There's a strong sense of 'better the devil you know' in Iranians - at least that's my understanding of it
                      Well, I am not Iranian so I can't speak as one of them or for you.

The stakes are now high. If the people like being oppressed by the Ayatollahs, so be it. But if they do not I am for arming the people of Iran against Iran with low level guns and stuff.

They could say no thanks, or quietly accept the aid. It is their choice.

Unfortunately freedom has a cost. Choose wisely.

I too know two Iranians and they hate the government of Iran from the safe distance of USA course! I doubt they would say a word if they were in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                      X