Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson DEFECTS From Democratic Support: My Endorsement of Biden Back Then, I Felt I Had To Use My Influence (i.e. peer pressure) - This Year? NO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hustle View Post

All things that exist regardless of who the president is.

Republicans and democrats don't give a damn about you. Never have and never will.

To keep voting for the same parties expecting a new world is insanity.

A new party is required for a new America
    Not true. The border wasn’t this broken when Biden wasn’t the president.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Not true. The border wasn’t this broken when Biden wasn’t the president.
      The border had zero impact in your life pre biden under democrats and Republicans So don't try to act like it matters now.

Your job pays you the same hourly wage regardless of who the president is. Your mortgage is the same regardless of who the president is.

Republicans and democrats equal the same thing. A bunch of sheep thinking they are actually picking what happens in this country.

The script is already written brother. No dem or repub can change it. America will fall because that's how it's all drawn up. They want rich and poor. No middle class
      Last edited by Hustle; 04-16-2024, 09:52 AM.

Comment

The border had zero impact in your life pre biden under democrats and Republicans So don't try to act like it matters now.

Your job pays you the same hourly wage regardless of who the president is. Your mortgage is the same regardless of who the president is.

Republicans and democrats equal the same thing. A bunch of sheep thinking they are actually picking what happens in this country.

The script is already written brother. No dem or repub can change it. America will fall because that's how it's all drawn up. They want rich and poor. No middle class
        I agree mostly. But I think its gonna boil down to classism. You'll have the elite (or ruling class) you'll have the working class and then you'll have the poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I agree mostly. But I think its gonna boil down to classism. You'll have the elite (or ruling class) you'll have the working class and then you'll have the poor.
          That's what we already have. They want that over with.

Comment

That's what we already have. They want that over with.
            It is. But it will be magnified by 100X is my point. Theres many sectors we'll still need people in no matter what and those people will neither be elite or poor

Comment

I see the first hand effects with increased crime and taxes. It costs billions more to accommodate these illegals and it comes out of our taxes. I paid more this year than last year and each year since 2021 my taxes have increased to fund illegals, wars that aren't ours, and countless other social programs. I have to research hotels for whether or not they are housing illegals before I make a reservation. So many hotels near me and in other states are housing them at tax payer expense. Various conventions can no longer book at hotels they've used for years because illegals are now occupying them.

A trip to the supermarket or mall is like a visit to Mogadishu, Sudan, Somalia, El Salvador, Venezuela all in one, and it is not culturally enriched. I went to NYC a couple of weeks ago, it's a third-world cesspool now.

I do agree that both parties are killing the middle class. They don't want us to own anything, they want total control over our lives, and have sold out to corporations, banks and foreign interests.

Comment

I live, work, and travel in the border states genius.

The difference in these areas before and after Biden is like night and day. Bus stops and sidewalks outside churches and shelters have exploded with tents to house the overflow. And crime is on the rise everywhere as a result, of course.

Maybe that doesn’t affect your life and you don’t care. But I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  It is. But it will be magnified by 100X is my point. Theres many sectors we'll still need people in no matter what and those people will neither be elite or poor
                  They will definitely be poor. Working for food and shelter.

Just like every dystopian movie that's you've ever seen
                  -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I live, work, and travel in the border states genius.

The difference in these areas before and after Biden is like night and day. Bus stops and sidewalks outside churches and shelters have exploded with tents to house the overflow. And crime is on the rise everywhere as a result, of course.

Maybe that doesn’t affect your life and you don’t care. But I do.
                    Again. There have been democrats before biden genius, and the border was just fine right? Ok then.

The border is going to remain a problem from here on out regardless if a republican or Democrat is in office because that's the way it was written.

The elites have a plan that needs to be in place by 2030.

Sheep like you think it's red vs blue when it's not. Its the elites vs everybody

your vote means nothing. Which is why we go by electoral instead of actual votes
                    Last edited by Hustle; 04-18-2024, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I see the first hand effects with increased crime and taxes. It costs billions more to accommodate these illegals and it comes out of our taxes. I paid more this year than last year and each year since 2021 my taxes have increased to fund illegals, wars that aren't ours, and countless other social programs. I have to research hotels for whether or not they are housing illegals before I make a reservation. So many hotels near me and in other states are housing them at tax payer expense. Various conventions can no longer book at hotels they've used for years because illegals are now occupying them.

A trip to the supermarket or mall is like a visit to Mogadishu, Sudan, Somalia, El Salvador, Venezuela all in one, and it is not culturally enriched. I went to NYC a couple of weeks ago, it's a third-world cesspool now.

I do agree that both parties are killing the middle class. They don't want us to own anything, they want total control over our lives, and have sold out to corporations, banks and foreign interests.
                      "They don't want us to own anything, they want total control over our lives, and have sold out to corporations, banks and foreign interests."

This is my point. The party doesn't matter. They have the same agenda

Comment

Working...
                      X