Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson DEFECTS From Democratic Support: My Endorsement of Biden Back Then, I Felt I Had To Use My Influence (i.e. peer pressure) - This Year? NO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

No. The only one that has brought up cooning is you.

This is exactly what you said:

If they are voting democrat, then are they accepting democrat insanity or not, ShoulderRoll?
    Right, in that video Charles and Stephen A. realized that insane Democrat policies don’t coincide with their values. Exactly as I said,
    Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Right, in that video Charles and Stephen A. realized that insane Democrat policies don’t coincide with their values. Exactly as I said,
      Why did you duck the question? If they vote democrat, are they accepting democrat insanity or not?

One admits to voting Democrat the large majority of his life, except one time to be exact, and the other straight up said he is supporting Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Why did you duck the question? If they vote democrat, are they accepting democrat insanity or not?

One admits to voting Democrat the large majority of his life, except one time to be exact, and the other straight up said he is supporting Biden.
        It’s enough that they are starting to wake up. Trump is a polarizing candidate so they might still be willing to run back to the overseers, even knowing how bad that is for them. Which would be unfortunate.

Comment

It’s enough that they are starting to wake up. Trump is a polarizing candidate so they might still be willing to run back to the overseers, even knowing how bad that is for them. Which would be unfortunate.
          LMAO. Run back to their overseers, huh?

But I guess the new parameters are that Black people can still vote democrat, just not agree with everything they do. Well that's good to know. I guess you won't be having a problem with Black people anymore

Comment

Oh damn. Even The Rock is cooning and buck dancing now.

But not to worry, travesty and Big Dunn are staying strong in their unflinching support of the Democrat plantation.
            When will you people learn.

Republicans and Democrats equal the same America.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

When will you people learn.

Republicans and Democrats equal the same America.
              Not really. Only one of those parties supports defunding the police, soft on crime district attorneys, illegal immigration/sanctuary cities, and Drag Queen Story Time for example.

Comment

I praised them for finally realizing that many Dem policies go against their values.

If they still have Trump Derangement Syndrome that’s unfortunate. But at least they are speaking up against the masters of the Democrat plantation which is a welcome change. But of course to you that just means they’re cooning right?
                Superfans can't comprehend leaving the team, nor can they ever even consider admitting they made a mistake or were wrong.

They also can't fathom anyone else leaving the team either, or admitting they chose poorly.

Interestingly, that's a trait of narcissists. Because they can't ever admit they were wrong or they made a bad choice, they can't understand how other people could do it.

Comment

Abortions due to rape are a tiny fraction of the total number of abortions.
                  I doubt that matters to the tiny fraction of women who some ppl want to see forced to have their rapists child.

The freedom to decide comes before the baby is conceived: women are free to choose to not have sex or to use birth control. Once she is pregnant there is another life involved and the father’s wishes should be considered as well.
                  Thats one opinion. Most ppl disagree. And to me this is clearly such a personal moral issue the government needs to stay out of it like most personal sh^t.

And I wish ppl quite being silly & acting like ppl are just gonna quit fooking lmfao. Ppl like to cum & hate responsibility. And you'd think the logical approach to this is to not force ppl who like to cum & hate responsibility to have a child to take care of. But a minority of ppl are too into bible sh^t & teaching ppl lessons for their sins & other bs like that. I'm fine with ppls religions but I have a problem with religious ppl forcing their religion on the masses.

Adoption is a better option after the fact, and medically necessary abortions should only be a last resort and very rare.
                  Sure adoption is better & if ppl didn't have to go through 9mos of carrying a kid it'd probably be more popular.

But also some ppl don't want "used kids" either. Something like 1/10 kids never get adopted as is. If more ppl put their kid into adoption that would just be more kids being wards of the state for 18yrs til they are kicked out & left to fend for themselves with no support system.

That’s my opinion on it anyway. But most church going black folks would probably agree with that line of thinking so it’s sad to see them support the complete opposite just because of the racist segment of the Republican Party.
                  Theres plenty of aborted babies of all races. And if poor ppl, & like 70% of ppl or some other insane % are living check to check, weren't financially being squeezed by all sides they might be more inclined to feel like they could afford more kids so its not even all about personal moral sh^t, it can be about personal financially sh^t too.

Hell even ppl well off are often waiting to have children now cuz they feel they don't have the time or money to handle a kid these days + it can hurt or kill their careers to take the time to have & deal responsibly with a kid.

But ig they could all just stop fooking if they really wanted to solve the issue lmfao. Be hilarious if almost everyone in the US just quit fooking. Feel like the road rage stats would go off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I doubt that matters to the tiny fraction of women who some ppl want to see forced to have their rapists child.

Thats one opinion. Most ppl disagree. And to me this is clearly such a personal moral issue the government needs to stay out of it like most personal sh^t.

And I wish ppl quite being silly & acting like ppl are just gonna quit fooking lmfao. Ppl like to cum & hate responsibility. And you'd think the logical approach to this is to not force ppl who like to cum & hate responsibility to have a child to take care of. But a minority of ppl are too into bible sh^t & teaching ppl lessons for their sins & other bs like that. I'm fine with ppls religions but I have a problem with religious ppl forcing their religion on the masses.

Sure adoption is better & if ppl didn't have to go through 9mos of carrying a kid it'd probably be more popular.

But also some ppl don't want "used kids" either. Something like 1/10 kids never get adopted as is. If more ppl put their kid into adoption that would just be more kids being wards of the state for 18yrs til they are kicked out & left to fend for themselves with no support system.

Theres plenty of aborted babies of all races. And if poor ppl, & like 70% of ppl or some other insane % are living check to check, weren't financially being squeezed by all sides they might be more inclined to feel like they could afford more kids so its not even all about personal moral sh^t, it can be about personal financially sh^t too.

Hell even ppl well off are often waiting to have children now cuz they feel they don't have the time or money to handle a kid these days + it can hurt or kill their careers to take the time to have & deal responsibly with a kid.

But ig they could all just stop fooking if they really wanted to solve the issue lmfao. Be hilarious if almost everyone in the US just quit fooking. Feel like the road rage stats would go off the charts.

As we see, women will fight tooth and nail for the right to kill their own unborn children.

Maybe it's because I'm a man, but I'll never understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Not really. Only one of those parties supports defunding the police, soft on crime district attorneys, illegal immigration/sanctuary cities, and Drag Queen Story Time for example.
                      All things that exist regardless of who the president is.

Republicans and democrats don't give a damn about you. Never have and never will.

To keep voting for the same parties expecting a new world is insanity.

A new party is required for a new America

Comment

Working...
                      X