Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson DEFECTS From Democratic Support: My Endorsement of Biden Back Then, I Felt I Had To Use My Influence (i.e. peer pressure) - This Year? NO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I don't think it should be promoted but it should be allowed. Ppl should have the freedom to decide it since its a medical situation & personal morals issue at the end of the day. It impacts women for 9mos no matter what. If you could remove a baby from the mothers stomach & let it mature elsewhere I'd be fine with ending abortion. But the way things work theres too many issues with making women give birth against their will.

Also the no abortion despite rape, health of the mother or child, etc criteria is to me the drag queen story hour in elementary school craziness of this issue. I can't imagine how traumatizing it'd be for a woman to have a violent crime like rape done to them & be forced to have the rapists baby, to know their life is at risk if they give birth or to give birth to a kid with extreme medical issues that could make them dependant on others for their whole lives &/or have a limited life span. This stuff is too personal & life altering for politicans to decide it for a family or a woman by herself.
    Abortions due to rape are a tiny fraction of the total number of abortions.

The freedom to decide comes before the baby is conceived: women are free to choose to not have sex or to use birth control. Once she is pregnant there is another life involved and the father’s wishes should be considered as well. Adoption is a better option after the fact, and medically necessary abortions should only be a last resort and very rare.

That’s my opinion on it anyway. But most church going black folks would probably agree with that line of thinking so it’s sad to see them support the complete opposite just because of the racist segment of the Republican Party.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-13-2024, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Have you done enough research to know if either of these guys is going to vote R for president?
      I’ve done enough research to know they’re calling out the Dems for their bullsh-t. Or “buck dancing” as you prefer to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I’ve done enough research to know they’re calling out the Dems for their bullsh-t. Or “buck dancing” as you prefer to call it.
        But you haven't done enough research to know if they are going to push all of that aside and vote D instead of R, huh?

Comment

But you haven't done enough research to know if they are going to push all of that aside and vote D instead of R, huh?
          So you think they’re going to vote for Biden?

Comment

People shouldn’t let the racist fringe of the Republican Party turn them against their own traditional values and get them twisted into accepting Democrat insanity.

It’s great to see more and more black people realizing this. Although some will accuse Stephen A. Smith and Charles Barkley of being “Uncle Toms” here:

Hmmmm. Let me help you out. This seems to directly contradict what you are saying, now doesn't it?

Charles Barkley blasts Trump for ‘pseudo-racist rhetoric’

“For a man who’s running for the most powerful position in the world to use pseudo-racist rhetoric — that’s one of the reasons I can’t vote for that guy,Barkley said Wednesday. “Because man, he just rubs me the wrong way. And people can vote for whoever they want to. But I just do not like it at all.”​

https://thehill.com/homenews/4371403...cist-rhetoric/
            Last edited by travestyny; 04-13-2024, 03:28 PM.

Comment

So you think they’re going to vote for Biden?
              Do some research homie

“This is why, just so y’all know, I support the opponent for Donald Trump, Joe Biden,” Smith said on the latest episode of his podcast.

https://awfulannouncing.com/politics...ald-trump.html

Comment

Hmmmm. Let me help you out. This seems to directly contradict what you are saying, now doesn't it?
                How does it contradict what I said? Charles went in on the buffoonery on the Dem side that people like yourself refuse to criticize,

Stephen A. said it was a national embarrassment that Biden is the Democrat candidate so if he’s still going to vote for him then he is another example of going against his own values.

Comment

How does it contradict what I said? Charles went in on the buffoonery on the Dem side that people like yourself refuse to criticize,

Stephen A. said it was a national embarrassment that Biden is the Democrat candidate so if he’s still going to vote for him then he is another example of going against his own values.
                  Did Charles Barkley not say he would refuse to vote for Trump in part due to his racist rhetoric or not???? You just claimed people shouldn't do this and immediately praised Barkley and Smith for "realizing this" and he's telling you that's EXACTLy what he's doing

In fact, both have made it clear they would not vote R. I guess they are both going against their values, hmm?

“For a man who’s running for the most powerful position in the world to use pseudo-racist rhetoric — that’s one of the reasons I can’t vote for that guy,Barkley said Wednesday. “Because man, he just rubs me the wrong way. And people can vote for whoever they want to. But I just do not like it at all.”​

https://thehill.com/homenews/4371403...cist-rhetoric/

Comment

Did Charles Barkley not say he would refuse to vote for Trump in part due to his racist rhetoric or not???? You just claimed people shouldn't do this and immediately praised Barkley and Smith for "realizing this" and he's telling you that's EXACTLy what he's doing

In fact, both have made it clear they would not vote R. I guess they are both going against their values, hmm?

I praised them for finally realizing that many Dem policies go against their values.

If they still have Trump Derangement Syndrome that’s unfortunate. But at least they are speaking up against the masters of the Democrat plantation which is a welcome change. But of course to you that just means they’re cooning right?

Comment

I praised them for finally realizing that many Dem policies go against their values.

If they still have Trump Derangement Syndrome that’s unfortunate. But at least they are speaking up against the masters of the Democrat plantation which is a welcome change. But of course to you that just means they’re cooning right?
                      No. The only one that has brought up cooning is you.

This is exactly what you said:
                      People shouldn’t let the racist fringe of the Republican Party turn them against their own traditional values and get them twisted into accepting Democrat insanity.
                      If they are voting democrat, then are they accepting democrat insanity or not, ShoulderRoll?

Comment

Working...
                      X