Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson DEFECTS From Democratic Support: My Endorsement of Biden Back Then, I Felt I Had To Use My Influence (i.e. peer pressure) - This Year? NO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another case of hindsight…

Too bad most people only realise the problem only after they voted for it…
    1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      This change means nothing to voters over 50. But it does mean a little for the young and under-educated voters under 30, that tend to vote Democratic.

They can wake up and smell what the Rock is cooking. Biden's base contines to erode.

Does the Rock want a spot in the Trump Presidency? Maybe not as VP. But something else.
      I'm not so sure about that.

Alot of those people can see retirement on the horizon, and inflation is something retirees (many of whom are on fixed incomes) are terrified of.

Then you have the fact for a good number of them, it'll be their sons being sent to places like Ukraine or Taiwan if the shat hits the fan. They remember under Trump that we weren't even talking about war with Russia or China, and now that's in the realm of possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Oh damn. Even The Rock is cooning and buck dancing now.

But not to worry, travesty and Big Dunn are staying strong in their unflinching support of the Democrat plantation.
        I think in their individual cases it is their narcissism that will keep them from admitting they were wrong on anything.

But alot of black Americans are waking up in this country. Interestingly enough, the first group to start waking up was the poor blacks in major Democrat cities. They saw firsthand how for decades upon decades the Democrats they voted for told them there was no money for their neighborhoods. Then when the illegal aliens showed up, suddenly millions of dollars appeared out of thin air! But it all went to those non-citizens who just now got there, not to the people who had been there for decades fruitlessly asking the Democrats they voted for to invest in their communities.

That's a huge slap in the face, and it's going to wake up pretty much anyone with two eyes and common sense.

The only ones it won't wake up are the those who are the epitome of stupid, those benefitting financially by supporting the Democrats, and those political party superfans who will pull that 'D' lever 'til the day they die.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I'm not a Democrat. I'm an independent that does not support Trump.

But how would he be cooning and buck dancing? He's not attacking Black people out of nowhere, is he? That would be what YOU have been doing here.

By the way, if you would have done a little research, you would have realized that he's not saying he won't vote Democrat. He's simply saying he won't endorse anyone and keep his vote to himself so as not to add to any divide.
          He is a black man turning against a Democrat. You have repeatedly made it clear that this is synonymous with being a cooning, buck dancing, Uncle Tom in your world.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I'm not so sure about that.

Alot of those people can see retirement on the horizon, and inflation is something retirees (many of whom are on fixed incomes) are terrified of.

Then you have the fact for a good number of them, it'll be their sons being sent to places like Ukraine or Taiwan if the shat hits the fan. They remember under Trump that we weren't even talking about war with Russia or China, and now that's in the realm of possibility.
            China is not stupid. But the jihad like Iran better with their leaders step.

The USA part of it Navy watching and can and will shoot down their missiles. The proxy war of Hamas funded by Iran is running dry and getting their @ss kicked.

If Iran risks an attack on their soil the area will turn into to a cloud of dust.
            Last edited by Dr. Z; 04-06-2024, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I like Iranian pomegranate juice

my buddy Reza said his family fled the Muslim gov

Comment

Not surprising since most of the leftist loons on this site can't even admit that they're Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He is a black man turning against a Democrat. You have repeatedly made it clear that this is synonymous with being a cooning, buck dancing, Uncle Tom in your world.
                  How is he turning against a Democrat by keeping his vote to himself?

No, I haven't. What I consider synonymous is attacking Black people for no reason in the name of being a conservative/republican. Which is what you've proven to do.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

How is he turning against a Democrat by keeping his vote to himself?

No, I haven't. What I consider synonymous is attacking Black people for no reason in the name of being a conservative/republican. Which is what you've proven to do.
                    You tell me? You vote Donkey Dic all the way down until your balls DEEP. Then get mad at White Women and go around punching them. You are NOT a real man.

Comment

I still can't forget or forgive when Nytranny said White women deserve to get raped and murdered because they want BBC...

Comment

Working...
                      X