Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Are you implying that Trumps border was more porous than Bidens? LMFAO

I got bigger tax returns under Trump, not Biden.

Long Live Donald Trump and America!!! .......................Rockin'
    Again, this is a straight up lie. Unless your income went up substantially, there’s not a chance in hell that you got a bigger tax return under the Trump administration than you did under the Biden administration. Make it make sense. I can’t wait to hear this.

Comment

(15) NY Real Estate - YouTube

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!..............Rockin'
      You’re a republican politicians dream come true. A poor man dumb enough to vote against his own best interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Where the Trump tax cut screwed me was with not allowing me to claim my son as a dependent.

He was in college and worked part time and made a mere $4500 the year of the tax cut.

According to the GOP he was independent of me, although still living in my house. Such pure BS

The figure for nondependent was 24K with the Democrats. Now it's $4500 with the GOP.

So they supposedly cut my taxes but without my son as a dependent I paid more taxes each year since they're tax cut.

They are good liars and have the undereducated frightened by hobgoblins.

No one is independent earning only $4500 in a year. What a con job.
        Yup, the republicans hide their dirty deeds well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Can’t get a second term not sharin table scraps with our working poor!
          Four years ago, under Trump...we couldn't even buy toilet paper and we had a "leader" suggesting we drink disinfectant and shine a really bright light up our asses.

Free stuff for billionaires wasn't enough to get him elected a 2nd term. Trumps $4Trillion in free **** (like PPP and stimulus checks) weren't enough. Perhaps its not the free stuff that lost his the election...rather, his inability to lead.
          Last edited by madsweeney; 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM.
          Ivich Ivich Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Four years ago, under Trump...we couldn't even buy toilet paper and we had a "leader" suggesting we drink disinfectant and shine a really bright light up our asses.

Free stuff for billionaires wasn't enough to get him elected a 2nd term. Trumps $4Trillion in free **** (like PPP and stimulus checks) weren't enough. Perhaps its not the free stuff that lost his the election...rather, his inability to lead.
            TDS = madweeney

If Trump gave us soooo much 'free' money than how is it that you couldn't even afford toilet paper?

Just some more fabricated bullsheet from the local weeney.

Sounds like you have to learn how to handle your money more wisely.

Don't hate Trump just because you are ignorant, weeney................Rockin':
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-22-2024, 10:16 AM.
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• I’m in Japan, but what happens globally really
              impacts the. Japanese economy

Comment

TDS = madweeney

If Trump gave us soooo much 'free' money than how is it that you couldn't even afford toilet paper?

Just some more fabricated bullsheet from the local weeney.

Sounds like you have to learn how to handle your money more wisely.

Don't hate Trump just because you are ignorant, weeney................Rockin':
                Again, your ignorance does not make you right. PPP loans, one of the largest examples of corporate welfare and corruption...On top of that he handed out 300 billion in stimulus checks.

Fabricated? No, you're ignorant of the issues, that's all.

I dislike Trump because he is a fraudulent businessman, failed president that stands for Anti-American values. We are a country of laws, liberty, free market, and democracy...he respects none of those values as he has demonstrated time and time again. And because of him...the rest of us have to choose Biden instead of a better candidate than either of these two old farts, and that's not even getting into the down ticket ramifications of him and his pillaging of the GOP coffers.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Again, your ignorance does not make you right. PPP loans, one of the largest examples of corporate welfare and corruption...On top of that he handed out 300 billion in stimulus checks.

Fabricated? No, you're ignorant of the issues, that's all.

I dislike Trump because he is a fraudulent businessman, failed president that stands for Anti-American values. We are a country of laws, liberty, free market, and democracy...he respects none of those values as he has demonstrated time and time again. And because of him...the rest of us have to choose Biden instead of a better candidate than either of these two old farts, and that's not even getting into the down ticket ramifications of him and his pillaging of the GOP coffers.
                  Comparing Trump to Biden is a hilarious addition to your bullsheet.

When the weeney talks, people don't listen.

Let me guess, you work union.

...............Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 04-22-2024, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Comparing Trump to Biden is a hilarious addition to your bullsheet.

When the weeney talks, people don't listen.

Let me guess, you work union.

...............Rockin'
                    You’re right, there really is no comparison. Tell me that story again about how your tax returns were bigger under the Trump administration than the Biden administration. Unless your income increased substantially, that’s a straight up LIE! Make it make sense or admit you lied.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

You’re right, there really is no comparison. Tell me that story again about how your tax returns were bigger under the Trump administration than the Biden administration. Unless your income increased substantially, that’s a straight up LIE! Make it make sense or admit you lied.
                      ..............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X