Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying this Trump court cases narrative?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you buying this Trump court cases narrative?

So he loses a massive judgement, it appeared he didn't have it and his property was going to be seized then for....reasons?? he gets the fine inexplicably reduced and comes up with the money at the last minute lol

I can tell you what is going to happen at the end of this series. During one of the criminal trials where his freedom is on the line, it'll come down to the wire pretty close to the election, he'll probably be found not guilty get a pretend slap on the wrist for lesser crimes but lose the election.

Why? Why did GOT had to have a somewhat happy ending? same reason, pretty decent theatre though but will be a predictable ending because they got the payoff of everyone's attention while they're doing important stuff no one is paying attention to.

I think they'll push this as far as it will go but in the end, I think Trump wins the election. His support is massive right now and being persecuted only makes his case stronger. If he does not win, the inflation and immigration problems are cutting too deeply at this point. It's going to get worse than this generation has ever seen.

Comment

There aren't any writers and the world isn't a TV show. Quit being delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKingJulian View Post
        There aren't any writers and the world isn't a TV show. Quit being delusional.
        Its like trying to tell me when I was 11 that wrestling isn't real, "but...how do they make that blood flow, they are really bleeding" lol
        1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Its like trying to tell me when I was 11 that wrestling isn't real, "but...how do they make that blood flow, they are really bleeding" lol
          Reading your post in the other thread about how the people in power (the ultra-rich) wouldn't let ordinary people have influence in real politics; you're so close to understanding the truth but your feeble mind requires a conspiracy to put the pieces together. Nobody is actually orchestrating things, it's a system that runs itself.
          Last edited by YoungKingJulian; 04-03-2024, 08:06 PM. Reason: Ordinary* people

Comment

Reading your post in the other thread about how the people in power (the ultra-rich) wouldn't let ordinary people have influence in real politics; you're so close to understanding the truth but your feeble mind requires a conspiracy to put the pieces together. Nobody is actually orchestrating things, it's a system that runs itself.
            Things don't just run themselves, of course people are orchestrating things.

Comment

The feeble mind at work.

Comment

The whole world is a system that's been running itself for billions of years. Nobody is in charge of anything.

Comment

The whole world is a system that's been running itself for billions of years. Nobody is in charge of anything.
                  Then people came along and created artificial systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    I think they'll push this as far as it will go but in the end, I think Trump wins the election. His support is massive right now and being persecuted only makes his case stronger. If he does not win, the inflation and immigration problems are cutting too deeply at this point. It's going to get worse than this generation has ever seen.
                    He has an absurd amount of support given his track record of failures and mental decline, but no one brings moderates and liberals out to vote like Trump does so he will lose comfortable. Biden sucks too, but most everyone who is not MAGA will be fired up to vote for cat **** if it keeps Trump out of the White House. Biden takes it.

Comment

Working...
                    X