Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What channel is worst? Fox News or MSNBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What channel is worst? Fox News or MSNBC?

I always thought FoX news was by far the worst. They even had a damn lawsuit again the channel If my memory serves me right.....But man right now as in the past decade, anytime I see that MSNBC logo I roll my eyes lol. And OMG I cannot stand Joy Reid.
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I always thought FoX news was by far the worst. They even had a damn lawsuit again the channel If my memory serves me right.....But man right now as in the past decade, anytime I see that MSNBC logo I roll my eyes lol. And OMG I cannot stand Joy Reid.
    The WORST by a mile is

Screenshot_20240330_112756_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240330_113041_Chrome.jpg

Comment

I can't think of anything Joy Reid or MSNBC has done worse than Fox News pushing the "Great Replacement Theory" from the White Supremacist handbook and other outright lies to the point some of their staff had to admit to being simply entertainment and not real news.

Comment

Say what you want but FoX has a comment section and ppl call BSHT on them all the time.

As CNN and MSNBC does not becaus they know they full of sht a lot of times.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Like this site if they said something Canelo is best boxer of all time they would get BLASTED in the comment section

It's why Twitter and x ppl shut down the replies when they get clowned at for saying dumb sht and can't handle the backlash...

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I can't think of anything Joy Reid or MSNBC has done worse than Fox News pushing the "Great Replacement Theory" from the White Supremacist handbook and other outright lies to the point some of their staff had to admit to being simply entertainment and not real news.
          I think this what that lawsuit i was referring to was about.

But yeah, Joy Reid arguing defending ****ographic material in children books knowing she most likely wouldn't be ok with her kids reading that stuff was pretty sickening.

From pov Fox News always been the same more or less. While MSNBC and the left has been getting worst due to the takeover from the extreme left. And it don't help that they have so much influence on the country compared to Fox News.
          _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Joy Reid is racist Bi@tch and a liar. She posted a photo saying people in Florida were not wearing their covid masks. The photo was from. 2019... She called a black dude an uncle Tom. Posted multiple racist sht. Figured racist ppl like NYTRANNY loves her!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Say what you want but FoX has a comment section and ppl call BSHT on them all the time.

As CNN and MSNBC does not becaus they know they full of sht a lot of times.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Like this site if they said something Canelo is best boxer of all time they would get BLASTED in the comment section

It's why Twitter and x ppl shut down the replies when they get clowned at for saying dumb sht and can't handle the backlash...
              Gonna have to disagree. When Joy Reid had that interview with that woman about those children books, Reid was getting destroyed in the comment section. Or look back at Covid before they turned off the dislike button

Comment

I think this what that lawsuit i was referring to was about.

But yeah, Joy Reid arguing defending ****ographic material in children books knowing she most likely wouldn't be ok with her kids reading that stuff was pretty sickening.

From pov Fox News always been the same more or less. While MSNBC and the left has been getting worst due to the takeover from the extreme left. And it don't help that they have so much influence on the country compared to Fox News.
                I think I know what you are talking about. It seems to me she was more so talking against book bans in general because she seemed most disturbed that they wanted to ban a book called "Ruby Freeman Goes to School" about the Black girl who integrated schools in America. Her point was that particular organization shouldn't have the right to decide for all parents what books should be available to them, and she advocated for having some kind of waiver allowing some parents to opt into certain books being made available to kids and some parents opting out. I think that seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Joy Reid is racist Bi@tch and a liar. She posted a photo saying people in Florida were not wearing their covid masks. The photo was from. 2019... She called a black dude an uncle Tom. Posted multiple racist sht. Figured racist ppl like NYTRANNY loves her!
                  It figures you would love Matt Gaetz who was accused of kiddie fiddling since you can't get a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I think I know what you are talking about. It seems to me she was more so talking against book bans in general because she seemed most disturbed that they wanted to ban a book called "Ruby Freeman Goes to School" about the Black girl who integrated schools in America. Her point was that particular organization shouldn't have the right to decide for all parents what books should be available to them, and she advocated for having some kind of waiver allowing some parents to opt into certain books being made available to kids and some parents opting out. I think that seems fair.
                    Nahhh man. She refused to answer the woman questions and kept cutting her off because she knew it wasn't nothing she could say to defend that stuff. That wasn't her whole point about that one book.

It's a reason she was getting cooked by her own audience in the comments. You can't read what is them books on MSNBC but they should be available to kids?

If those kids parents wants them to read it go the l library outside of school. It's like those school meetings where parents would get banned after reading pages from those books.

She was being disingenuous and everyone saw through it

And again.... lmao you should definitely work for MSNBC lol. Thought we would be on the same page atlesst with this particular issue but you done pulled out your cape lol

​​​​​​
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X