Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the Baltimore Mayor Trigger Some Right Wingers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that for some people they probably like hearing their opinions coming from a person on screen, but I don't need all this hand holding and it makes the actual news or point of the broadcast, message, so slowly paced I can hardly make it through the video.

That said, once Mister Mayor got on screen, I get it, cool dude, well spoken, good representer of his people ... I mean Baltimore, y'all racists always be taking **** racially, I'm just saying Mayor Ed Wolf, The Villages FL, sound like a ****ing tard when he speaks and that **** is embarrassing. This kid can talk like he has a brain, good job Baltimore, imo.

To that point, republicans, y'all would get more like me siding your way if youse could pull a single character out of yer collective asses who does not present themselves like a shady used car salesman at best and a raving lunatic at worst. ****ing Jew space lasers brahs? GD embarrassing. Ask yourself how TF is an inventor meant to be like yeah, that guy, I want him to represent me? ****ing jew lasers? Sons, why y'all make her a character in your party? Bury that *****! Shut her the **** up bro.

I mean, I really have half a mind to reckon that ***** a left plant sent to make the right look like tards. Kick her TF out homies. Giver yer ****ing balls a tug and act like grown ass adults.

Like that young mayor of Baltimore.

That's not to say the left doesn't have GD embarrassing characters, we got crypt keeper president who gets lost inside 30 square feet because of those jabronis. Token black lady who mindlessly supports crypt keeper pres because she likes shooting herself in the foot like the moron she clearly is and does not mind being used as a prop for an ancient white man as long as she gets that when he dies carrot. ****ing clowns, and AOC what a dumb *****, BUT, for all the clownery of the left they still show me a fella like Mister Mayor of Baltimore from time to time and y'all don't. Y'all, always, got a clown to show me.

DeSantis? you ****ing serious bro?

I swear to **** I'll vote for the Hulkster before I vote for these jabronis. Hulk at least makes me smile. RoadDog Jessie James for president. Just imagine Putin giving a speech and president James step to the mic at the same time for a little oh you didn't know? Better than getting lost on some ****ing stairs brah. Better than being physically ****ing orange and waving your hands around like a NY jewish princess, princess.

****ing jew lasers though ... that is what I get instead. Is Hulk Hogan for president actually dumber than Jew Laser? How about the idea Nazi's who didn't enjoy the Ratline actually survived in the most militarized anti-nazi scrap of land on the planet? Y'all believe in a Satanic upper class ... ****, let me tell youse, as the only man here with the ****ing credentials to define tard ****, yes, Hoagie Pres is tard **** but so is ****ing Ukraine Nazis and Space Lasers and the upper class, who invented christianity in the ****ing first place to control you morons, now believes in their own lies and sides with the bad guy in their made up fairytale.

All tard ****.

Balti Mayor alright though, not tard ****.

Thanks trav

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      I haven’t seen anyone triggered by this mayor to be honest

Not sure what you’re talking about

dont know much about the guy but I do know Baltimore is a crap city. Guess he’s not doing a good job?
      I haven't seen anyone triggered either, this is just another way for dipshit to keep the racism going, push the racism and victimhood, and then this moron has the nerve to put up an interview from msnbc conducted by the biggest racist anyone has ever seen, joy ried, (what a joke) just another black victim pity party, probably a rehearsed interview.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Imma go out on a limb with a crazy hail mary guess & say it might be because hes black.
        Default position don’t go out on a limb Hail Mary is an Italian American expression

who would have thunk it? I’m struggling with money and need to sell more chit

my retirement fund is losing money so nothing I can do about it

you stay strong

respect

Comment

Apparently this is a huge and important port. Instead of focusing on letting his constituents know that he is working w/ federal and local authorities or been in contact w/ the white house to provide all the available resources . He instead goes on MSNBC with race hustler Joy " someone hacked my computer" Reid and plays the race card making it about him .
          Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            Apparently this is a huge and important port. Instead of focusing on letting his constituents know that he is working w/ federal and local authorities or been in contact w/ the white house to provide all the available resources . He instead goes on MSNBC with race hustler Joy " someone hacked my computer" Reid and plays the race card making it about him .
            as far as im aware it wasnt racism that made the bridge fall,sounds like the port were trying to do things on the cheap rather than having effective safety measures in place and this is the result... he should have been apologising instead of playing the victim in his hoodie because this tragedy happened under his watch

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

,sounds like the port were trying to do things on the cheap rather than having effective safety measures in place and this is the result...
              The mayor is right , I am not a structural engineer .I do know Bmore is a liberal sheeit hole and that bridge and their infrastructure in general is subpar , that thing crumbled like a ritz cracker under the kung fu grip of a 10 month old baby . Bridge has probably been neglected for decades.

Comment

Imagine if people couldn’t make money off of racism.

Comment

What do you know, Baltimore has a young black Mayor. Never knew.

I wish Chicanos voted in our own instead of letting rich white liberals takeover California. Los Angeles was clean and crime was attended to when Villaraigosa was Mayor. Now look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                    I haven’t seen anyone triggered by this mayor to be honest

Not sure what you’re talking about

dont know much about the guy but I do know Baltimore is a crap city. Guess he’s not doing a good job?
                    Watch the video. They explain exactly who is triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                      That's not what he did. Others played the race card and made it about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X