Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump selling Bibles to encourage supporters to 'Make America Pray Again'.. I’m right wing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Trump selling Bibles to encourage supporters to 'Make America Pray Again'.. I’m right wing

Trump is doing what he
    must

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

Last edited by Zaroku; 03-26-2024, 10:25 PM.

We need God in America

lexis de Tocqueville (1805–59) - Collection at Bartleby.com
    www.bartleby.com › respectfully-quoted
    Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America i
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-26-2024, 10:29 PM.

Comment

No other religion can claim these things and it is true in my opinion

we need God.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        No other religion can claim these things and it is true in my opinion

we need God.
        Islam and Judaism

Western Christians don’t take it seriously

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Islam and Judaism

My christians I know go to Israel regularly
          .. they donate money to Israel.

Comment

Islam and Judaism

www.timesofisrael.com › a-sizeable-us-d...
            2023/11/12 · Evangelical support for Israel is deeply rooted in the Christian Bible. However, it's important to note that Evangelicalism is far more varied ... Why do evangelical Christians support Israel? - Al Jazeera
            www.aljazeera.com › 2023/12/26 › why-...
            2023/12/26 · Why do evangelical Christians support Israel? Palestinian human rights activist Jonathan Kuttab explains how Christian Zionism affects US policy ...​

Comment

Islam and Judaism

I want a falafel from this truck that is co owned with its employees.. I like companies that treat people well.. I was kinda in love with a half Japanese half Turkish translator

we got close.. no we didn’t have sex...
              she gave me a bottle of condensed pomegranate juice in a bottle from Iran and it was awesome..

Comment

America doesn’t need more fools who want reparations and were never slaves themselves

no affirmative action will make the best a brightest rise to the top

Within 1 generation immigrants are out pacing our kids

Comment

I am anti war and anti Netanyahu

yet I know Israel will fight and keep fighting

The distraction in Gaza is way beyond my ability to understand

Israel is going it alone and basically sending a strong message

don’t hbck with the Jews

Comment

E lost prayer in schools. We ont pledge alligenics to the lag of the United stars of America

Comment

Working...
                    X